• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Semi-new here sharing what KH did for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Unlikemike

Awards
So I used to be on here back in middle and highschool but it's been quiet awhile and man this site looks so different, looks good!
I just wanted to share a little bit of what this series did for me growing up. I didn't have a very bright childhood growing up but what I did have was this game. In middle school my father got locked up for 15 years, my single mother of 3 was really poor, my neighborhood was really bad and our house burnt down to the ground. I skipped school a lot just to play Kingdom Hearts because it was the one positive that I had in my life and I truly believe it tought me to be a good person. At that time in my life if I didn't have this game, I don't think I would be who I am to this day. My favorite character in the first game was Riku and seeing him surrounded by Darkness but at the end choosing to be good was everything to me. It showed me even though I had been surrounded by a lot of bad that I had the choice to be good. Since then I've played every single game own so many t-shirts and still collect the TCG. Thank you Nomura!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Sounds like a very intense childhood. Glad KH was able to provide some comfort, perhaps in lieu of a proper support system, which I hope you have these days. best of luck with everything and enjoy your stay on the forums.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Wow, that was moving. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that KH was able to help you get through the pain you felt.

Back