• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sell Your Soul....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
To KHI! Seriously people, what else are we doing here? You join; make friends; screw up your account when you try to change your email; make a NEW account because you don't want to leave; leave anyway because of that miserable thing called life and its horrible habit of getting in the way. Yet, after two long, lonely years wandering the destitute realm of the real world, you chance to visit the site for a moment, and it welcomes you back into the fold, becoming part of your daily life once more.

Okay, at least that's what happened with me. Happy six (seven, actually) years, KHI; I guess I really am stuck with you guys. (or you're stuck with me; take your pick, I won't judge! ;p)

Dream Eaters

To KHI! Seriously people, what else are we doing here? You join; make friends; screw up your account when you try to change your email; make a NEW account because you don't want to leave; leave anyway because of that miserable thing called life and its horrible habit of getting in the way. Yet, after two long, lonely years wandering the destitute realm of the real world, you chance to visit the site for a moment, and it welcomes you back into the fold, becoming part of your daily life once more.

Okay, at least that's what happened with me. Happy six (seven, actually) years, KHI; I guess I really am stuck with you guys. (or you're stuck with me; take your pick, I won't judge! ;p)

Eternal Dream. Heh! It Doesn't Matter What You Think Or Say Little Girl.
Also It's A Bothersome Fatuity.Just Joking With Ya Miss. I Would Rather Be Stuck With You And Eat Your Dreams. Just A Joke Alright. :)

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Eternal Dream. Heh! It Doesn't Matter What You Think Or Say Little Girl.
Also It's A Bothersome Fatuity.Just Joking With Ya Miss. I Would Rather Be Stuck With You And Eat Your Dreams. Just A Joke Alright. :)

what even are you

congrats. stick around, will ya

Back