• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Self-loathing, old misdeeds and forum memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I spent a lot of my early teens in this forum, before I just started posting more-off-than-on.
Ten years later, I'm convinced I made enemies of a lot of people back in the day, even outside KHI, and I regret it. While I want to apologize, I know no way to show I care other than to suffer for my mistakes. Whatever they are.

Long story short, since 2019 Christmas week, I've been making big moral dilemmas out of what isn't important in the grand scheme of things. "I'm the only person I know that had fun with [game I played that no one else seems to like]. That makes me a bad person!!" And other slippery slopes. Basically, the whole year has been a prolonged nervous breakdown for me.
I am getting treatment, but it makes me feel bad too because a lot of people can't afford it. That means I have a country's distance to go; I just hope I'm not sounding like a donkey sphincter by letting this out of my system.

I don't even know if this came out right.
Have I caused any wrong, to those people that are still here?
Is there anything I can do to right it?

I have a lot of memories of this forum, good and bad, and if I want to get any better at living™ I want to let off the weight that I think I still have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back