• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seifer's role in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
In this topoic we discuss what Seifer's role will be in the next Kingdom Hearts game.

I think that Seifer will play the badass. We get to fight him, and his rival Squall will team up with Sora and friends. And it's gonna be a long fight, becuz Fujin and Raijin will be there during the fight too...

It would be awesome!!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Oh, definitely. Can't wait for that. We've already seen the FFVII rivalry (Cloud and Sephiroth) and now we get to see Squall and Seifer.

Did anyone maybe stop to think that Leon might have taken back his real name, like he said he would once Hollow Bastion was restored? When Sora sealed Kingdom Hearts, the world should have gone back to normal. Perhaps we'll be referring to him as Squall this time around?

T-S

I think it would be tight if we had a showdown of fate 2. Cloud and Leon(Squall) vs. Seifer and Sephiroth.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes, it should be interesting seeing there roles play out. Do you think any FF villains will make there wat into being apart of the 'Villain group' that would be cool. I wouldn't consider Seifer a villain though... more of an antihero...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
riku104 said:
Yes, it should be interesting seeing there roles play out. Do you think any FF villains will make there wat into being apart of the 'Villain group' that would be cool. I wouldn't consider Seifer a villain though... more of an antihero...
Well he definetly was a villain, and he'll remain that in my eyes...

LIAR LIAR

Can anyone explain to me who the new confirmed FF characters are...?

I was never that big of a fan of FF... and when most of them came out i was too young. (>_<)

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
YAY! we get to beat down Fujin and Raijin again! Out of all the villains in FF7 those were my favorite bosses but they sure were fun! Hopefully we get to fight them twice like we did in FF7 that made me happy!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was actually very surprised when they said Seifer, Fujin, and Rajin were in the game. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back