• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seifers hat.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud and ninja

has anyone noticed that when you playas roxas in twilight town seifer wears a hat with a chinese word on it.I know alot of you hknow what it means anybody mind telling me.

Just want to know.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
cloud and ninja said:
has anyone noticed that when you playas roxas in twilight town seifer wears a hat with a chinese word on it.I know alot of you hknow what it means anybody mind telling me.

Just want to know.

how would we know if its in japanese

srry for the pointless post

Riku_123

some people might know japanease...I have a japanease friend well actually hes Korean...but I'll ask him...but sadly he isnt into KH2 he is to busy playing World of Worldcraft...but yea I will ask him so yep...srry if this was pointless

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Dawning Twilight said:
he wore that hat so he could look gangsta......JK
Damnit thats was mine...oh well I tried reading it and I dont know that Kanji so I'm gonna guess it says.....nature...I'm just guessing but I'll ask a friend who knows japanese really well.....maybe its Chinese?..hmm

cloud and ninja

everybody knows seifer is GANGSTA but i really just wanna know what it says.i love these thing i think i'll look it up in the japanese dictionary.And yes it IS japanese becuase kingdom hearts was made in japan(almost all great anima is)foo'also vivi also has one on the side on his hat too.but im not worried about the one though.AND COULD SOMBODY MAYBE POST A PICTURE OF SEIFER WITH THE SIGN SO THAT PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT CAN SEE IT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back