• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seifer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

howlermonkey16

hello, i have been hearing alot about a character in kh2 known as seifer and i have no idea who this is. if he is a new character made solely for kh2 then disregard this thread but if he is a final fantasy character then he is probably from one of the games that i did not play so would someone please inform me as to who this guy is and what his role was in FF and what you speculate his role will be in kh2.

thank you.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
He's from Final Fantasy VIII.

Google image search - 'Seifer'

xNaminex

Seifer Is from final fantasy 8. He was the main charcters rival. Very cool and a bit srrogant :p your typical bad-boy kinda guy. he joins the "baddies" then kinda turns good later.

cloud@omnislash

His role will probably one of the higher ranks in the orginization reporting to the superior or Diz if he is the surperior. Sora will probably fight him more than once during the game.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i don't think seifer will be in the organization. ff characters are the "outies" in kh. so will seifer in this game. They'll play an important role though. I'm hoping auron would be more than just a helper to defeat cerberus

sorakicksbutt22

He could be just another useless colliseum boss. Just look at Sephiroth. He had absolutely no important role in KH.

Turgon_67

I remember hearing that you see Seifer in Twilight Town(in the S-E Party trailer) after seeing the part about "The Struggle." He says to BHK " Proof of your defeat. Did it burn?" Then BHK glares at him.He is of course accompanied by Fujin and Raijin.

Heartless1990

Seifer's the stuck-up version of Squall. He's very into himself and self centered. I honestly hated him in FFVIII. He was so easy to beat and he looks idiotic. Just because he holds the gunblade with only one hand doesn't mean he's SUPERIOR to Squall. Seifer played the role of a guy who went from good to bad and back to good. He was a completely useless role in FFVIII and I absolutely think he's an *ssh*le.

Obilivion19

Final Fantasy characters simply make cameos in kingdom hearts and dont really

act as a large role
I think he will fight in "the struggle" and then itll be kinda it

Heartless1990

Playcell said:
i wanna see a Siefer vs. Squall fight in KH2

True, but it would not be as interesting as those expect it to be. Take a look at this:

http://anubis.bluelaguna.net/fmvs/ff8/1//Liveri Fatali (Opening).avi

That was the opening to FFVIII, which to me was the few things I would give credit to the game for the FMVs and that ONE battle sequence. I wouldn't want to see it happen between Leon and Seifer again.

I wonder if in KH2, they'll explain that it was Seifer who gave Leon that mark on his face.

Btw, I still hate Seifer.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Man u people need to play other Square games besides KH. im just playing but it would help u understand much more and it would kill time waiting but whatever. um everyone above me said it already.. He is the rival of Squall (Leon for those who only played KH) He basically is very concieted and personallly to me he sucs. but whatever. hope i get to kick his a$$...again...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Once again

Seifer will not be in the Organization, FF Charecters will never, not in a million years, play any significant role in KH2, they are cameo roles.

And Seifer isn't the bad guy in FF8. >>; he's just a very confused teenager!

Heartless1990

monkeybutt said:
Once again

Seifer will not be in the Organization, FF Charecters will never, not in a million years, play any significant role in KH2, they are cameo roles.

And Seifer isn't the bad guy in FF8. >>; he's just a very confused teenager!

Yeah, he's right. Seifer's not THE bad guy. He's A bad guy ^-^.

He played pretty much the Riku version of FFVIII. He switched his position of good to evil and back to good. The only difference between Seifer and Riku is people actually like Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back