• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

The nomad was pretty advanced though. It had color in its games and the graphics were great ok. I thought it was pretty cool. It could've beaten the gba in my opinion.

Santuary

I already have it. ^.^ Edit Although the werehog gets very tedious andAll it is is fighting.... And also they change unleashed to an RPG like way to level up sonics speed when he should be fast already.

The leveling up is only on the PS3, 360 version. In the Wii version, normal Sonic doesn't level at all, and the Werehog just gets a new ability each time.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Sega Genesis = Awesomeness. I still play it every now and then. A great system, for when it came out. I loved the Toy Story game and some Mickey/Donald game.

Plus, why did the Dreamcast die? That was a great system too.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I, for one, enjoyed Sonic Unleashed, and still have a great respect for the developers. They did a great job with Phantasy Star Zero as well, and I can't wait until that comes to the US so I can actually understand the story. XD

Shade737

Silver Member
I agree with you on that dreamcast broke some barriers but it had bad timing.

Joe_Keybladerz

The PS2 does bring all other systems down to their knees... If only the Dreamcast came out earlier and a little cheaper than it was, then it might have made it.

Santuary

Plus, why did the Dreamcast die? That was a great system too.

For all the reasons mentioned above, it was pretty big when it was released, but:

The PS2 soon took that success away.
It didn't have copy protection, people could go online and download the games straight to the system instead of buying the game.
It was rather pricey.

It's really sad that it died.

S

Shadow Soldier

I, for one, enjoyed Sonic Unleashed, and still have a great respect for the developers. They did a great job with Phantasy Star Zero as well, and I can't wait until that comes to the US so I can actually understand the story. XD

Oh we do, but they don't deserve to be making Sonic games if they lost their touch on the franchise.

S

Shadow Soldier

Really? I blame the shitty controls, bad graphics, the game playing itself, bad story, bad voice acting, bad characters...

Seriously, what made the Genesis versions of the games so great? It was the story... there was none. It was classic side scrolling platforming with awesome music. And the story was "keep playing until you get to a big boss and beat it."

The thing started going down hill after adding a bunch of annoying characters, and turning tails into one of the most annoying game characters, and terrible rock music and voice acting.

Shade737

Silver Member
Its gimmick of adding things like Guns, Vehicles and a transformation in a Werehog is what pissed me off the most.

Joe_Keybladerz

=p The side scrolling games are fun. What I enjoy the most is raising chao, and making replicas of the characters with those creaturer. One of my favorite games was "Sonic Adventure 2 Battle".

S

Shadow Soldier

Both the Genesis updated model, and the model that says 16 bit on it.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well what else has Sega really made honestly that everyone has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back