• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sega

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I've got my Megadrive in my closet somewhere... And I have one of those handheld ones too... Can't remember what it's called though. Ahh the days of Sonic the Hedgehog 2... How I love that game

Santuary

Sega was not ment to be console makers, I guess. They are killer game makers though.

If they were not meant to be console makers, we wouldn't have the Megadrive/Genesis.

I think he means the Sega GameGear.

The Sega Nomad is basically a handheld Megadrive/Genesis system, completely different from the Game Gear.

Joe_Keybladerz

My point exactly, and what I ment by them not ment to be console makers, I ment that they were beat with the PS2 and the Gamecube at the time, though I do wish they stayed alive more in the console making industry.

Joe_Keybladerz

I dont know what his point is but I think I have an idea. He's just saying that Sega made 2 handheld systems, which are both very different. I think Im accurate.

S

Shadow Soldier

Ok, but what does that have to do with my post? When he quoted me, he was basically making me sound like I don't know what I was talking about.

Joe_Keybladerz

oh then, i guess he was just comparing the 2 handehelds we mentioned though I do not know why he quoted you. Maybe its because you thought the nomad didn't exist, and to confirm that the nomad existed.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Dreamcast failed because of poor game sales because you were able to just go online, download games and burn it to a CD.

That sucks, 'cause I love my Dreamcast. Sometimes, I play it more than my PS2 and 360. I love playing Power Stone, Sonic Adventure even (though SA2 sucked), and Marvel vs Capcom 2. Too bad it never got a chance to get out of the gate strong because of the PS2. Power Stone is maybe one of the most underrated fighting games. Hell, honestly, I think it's better than Brawl. Never got a chance to show the world what it was made of. Sonic Adventure is probably one of the Sonic games (no offense to the old school sonic lovers), Sonic Adventure was the shit.

Also, anybody know if they plan to make a Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Santuary

oh then, i guess he was just comparing the 2 handehelds we mentioned though I do not know why he quoted you. Maybe its because you thought the nomad didn't exist, and to confirm that the nomad existed.

No, I said that because you said...
Bumblebee, The Sega Nomad? I always wanted one. Its a Sega handheld system.

Then right after that, SS said...
I think he means the Sega GameGear.

Then you said...
Yeah theres that too. Never heard of the Sega Nomad? Google it up.

You started talking about the Sega Nomad and that it's a handheld system, and it sounded like SS was confusing it with the Game Gear, that's all.

Shade737

Silver Member
The Sega Nomad didn't get anywhere becasue they didn't have rechargeable batteries back then or something like that.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
The Sega Nomad didn't get anywhere becasue they didn't have rechargeable batteries back then or something like that.

The batteries were quickly drained on that thing and it was terribly overpriced.

That's what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back