• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Last 5 movies watched.

Manic - Independent movie about teenagers in a mental institution. Intense. I loved it.

Thank You For Smoking - Comedy about a spokesman for a tobacco company. I loved Aaron Eckhart in this.

Into the Wild - Beautifuly shot movie about a guy who just.....leaves everything behind and goes....INTO THE WILD OMG. seriously. great movie. watch it.

Seven and a Match - Indie movie about 7 ex-classmates and their reunion. Eh. it was ok. Acting was pretty bad.

21 - That blackjack movie. Story was meh. Some stupid moments but ended up being just a fun movie to watch.

So yea. Just post some movies you've watched and if they're good, maybe more people will check em out.

If this needs to be closed, just close it.

Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street - Awesome musical about a barber who was sent to life in prison on a forced charge, escapes, and seeks our revenge on the one who ruined his family

Blades of Glory- two men rivaling each other are banned from figure skating for life, but pair up to become the first male pairs team

PoTC:AWE : third movie in the PoTC series that completes the story ^^

Reign Over Me - a sad, moving story about a man who lost his entire family in the 9/11 attack, and his old college roomate tries to help him begin his life again

The Breakfast Club - classic movie about 5 teenagers from completely different cliques coming together on a Saturday detention

The Invisible - a boy attacked by a girl at his school is fighting for his life as his spirit roams around trying to contact anyone to save him, turning out to be the very same person that attacked him.

that's what I've seen lately, and movies I recommend lol

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

8side note - I thought At Worlds End was a terrible movie. It was rushed.

The Forbidden Kingdom - Fight scenes were the only good scenes. Story was terrible.

Jumper - A nice little movie that follows the story of well, a jumper. One who can basically teleport anywhere in the world, as long as he has an image of it in his mind.

Other than that, I've watched nothing new. Just Indiana Jones trilogy, Star Wars 123, Next, Reno 911! : Miami...

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Tropic Thunder - there are some moments that make you sort of shake your head. The upside though is that it provides with amazing comedy and Robert Downey Jr. shows how amazing actor he is by stealing the movie.

Hancock - Saw this before, but got a better bootleg copy which is completely clear. Anyway the movie is hilarious and action scenes work out pretty well. Another great actor showing off.

Live Free or Die Hard - Well I finally got to see this, and I must say it was well worth it. Action wise the movie provides the greatness that the other 3 also provided. With the comedy out of Willis' character just makes this movie a well ending to Die Hard series.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Bowling for Columbine was pretty awesome.
And I watched Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios for the second time. Does that count?

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Wanted - It was a badass movie. I loved pretty much every single moment of it. Never was really out of it or bored in moments. You put awesome action and guns with an amazing hot Angelina Jolie=win.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street- Such an awesome movie. Absolutely loved it to death since I first saw it.
The Dark Knight- What else can I say? Batman vs. The Joker= Epicness to the max XD
Wall.E- Pixar, Pixar, Pixar! X] One of my fav pixar movies~!
Ferris Bueller's Day Off- Still love this movie whenever I see it.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Last one I saw in theaters was The Dark Knight. Watch various flicks at home, off the top of my head Live Free or Die Hard, Distrubia, and Ratatouillie.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Last movie theater I watched was The Dark Knight in movie theaters and videos/DVD, nothing since I haven't turned on the TV that much.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I don't remember all 5... The last one, though was The Red Violin.

holy buckets.
it was insane.

Had to watch it for homework (and write an essay) but seriously. It's about this sort of "cursed" violin and all of the people who've had their lives changed by it, and there's this creepy twist at the end that's just...gah!
Watch it.
XD

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I agree with Xeno Xombie in that the last GOOD movie that I saw was The Dark Knight. Wall-E was good, but nothing struck me as particularly amazing. Hancock was just average, as was the newest Mummy movie. My friends somehow convinced me to go see What Happens in Vegas, and yeah...

And Wanted was just a train wreck.

Axel_FODF

Um first off Massive its Bowling for Columbine not Columbia. I just watched Halloween III and although its old i loved it. I wish they stopped with Michael Myers although he was good and just had stories that happened on Halloween like they planned but yeah check it out

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I saw a really good movie yesterday called The Signal.

signal2.jpg

It's about a signal that causes people to go crazy and kill each other.

It's directed by 3 different people with 3 different styles.

Horror/Dark Comedy/Mystery

It was something i've never seen before in a movie and it worked quite well.

Def recommend it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I saw The Dark Knight. . .That was Amazing.

I also watched my school's performance of Barefoot in the Park. I must say, it was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back