• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Seeking Answers, Hidden Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Seeking Answers, Hidden Truth
Prologue​
A true shinobi,
Blood of Ryuu and Rin Tenshi,
Will be born with the power to be the perfect figher,
Bron to either rid the world of war or start it.
If she is to become a true shinobi,
Good things will happen.
If she fails,
A war will commence.
She is a legend.
She is a warrior.
She is… The Prophecy of the East.

A second shinobi,
Born from hate with the blood of separate clans,
Will be armed with the skills to survive.
She will be the opposite of the prophecy.
A key to the hidden,
The unknown,
The truth.
She will have wisdom.
She will have heart.
She is the opposite.
The darkness to the day.

Main Story
Kurai sat crouched on a tree limb, her green eyes serching the ground. Kurai carefully balanced herself and began to tie her hair into a braided ponytail. She felt her bangs brush her face and saw her purple hair flying in the wind. But that didn’t matter. Kurai wore a no sleeve, mini-skirted dress. Red outlined it to perfection. Kurai’s shorts were unseen. Kurai also wore tight leggings that started right below her skirt. Her black and red shoes were creased to the outline of her foot. Kurai’s long wrist-bands completed her look. Kurai fingered a Sand Village headband.
“Somoue…” The name escaped Kurai’s lips. Kurai blinked her eyes rapidly. She wasn’t here anymore. Somoue was… gone. Kurai promised herself she wouldn’t. But her mind dwelled on the past and soon, she was remembering it all… Right from the very beginning…
~Memory~
“Help, help, someone help me! Hey, WTF! I said help!” Kurai looked up from her practice. It sounded like a really pathetic distress call. However, Kurai always liked fighting. And if the victim was unconscious, then she would beat up the punks and leave. Although Kurai’s mind told her to not be seen, curiosity got the better of her. Kurai scaled and jumped a few trees and hurried toward the sounds of the voice. She stopped when she got to the source.
“No one’s helping me!” Kurai observed the scene and saw a little girl, very tan. She had, by the looks of it, crimson colored eyes with a hint of lavender. The girl’s hair was silver, or, in other words, the exact opposite of Kurai’s. The girl was wearing a black camisole-like top. She wore gloves except that the gloves were bellbottomed and covered her hands. To complete the look, the girl wore pants that stopped at her ankles. Strangely, the outfit looked a hell of a lot like Talim’s in the second Soul Calibur game. The blue and white one… The girl had a Sand Village headband around her neck and she wore no shoes. Well, whoever the girl was, that didn’t matter. At this point, Kurai could certainly tell one thing for sure. The girl who had been crying for help was this girl. Kurai jumped down into the scene and prepared herself for a fight.

Kyahh, this was my first story written as a fanfiction. I hope you enjoy it! (Ah... Mika-Mika Chan uses her friend's account to post a fanfiction...) :thumbsup:

Shi-Seventh Kira

K', hope that's longer. Yes, the posting. I really wanted to do it in three days but I couldn't get on the computer yesterday so... yeah. Enjoy and thx desu for the support.

"Ha-Ha, opposite my foot," Somoue dodged the blow by one of her tormentors. If she was lucky enough to get out of this alive without releasing... her. Somoue bit her lip and aimed a kick. Much to her disappointment, it was a miss. Her taunter caught her tormentor held her upside down.

"Put me down!" Somoue cried frantically. "Put me down or I'll... I'll..."

"Or you'll what? Stutter?" Her taunter laughed in her face. If Somoue was up to it, she would tell him he needed a breath mint but she had other things to worry about. Like the fact that she had no help. How was she going to win?

"Hey, put down the eccentric one," Somoue turned towards the voice and saw a girl around thirteen, for a mild guess. There was something weird about her eyes though...

"What are you? Her backup?" Somoue watched as the girl's mouth tightened into a smirk. And faster than Somoue thought possible, she was on the ground and her tormentors were unconcious. Somoue blinked and rubbed her sore ankle. She looked up in time to see the girl turning to leave. Ignoring the pain, Somoue stood up and ran to her side.

"Hey! Why'd you--" Somoue couldn't finish. The girl looked at her and smirked for the second time.

"Think of that as a, 'Thank god I didn't get hurt.'," The girl said nonchalantly. The girl, yet again, turned to leave but Somoue caught her arm and ran in front of her.

Wait, Ane-Sama," Somoue began. (Ane-Sama is a term of respect)

"Ane-Sama?! Ugh, just what I need. A fangirll," The girl gave her a look of disgust. Somoue ignored it.

"W-Will you train me?!" Somoue blurted out. She soon bit her lip down to stop from saying anything else.

"Train you?! What would I get out of training a brat like you?! First of all, my name IS NOT Ane-Sama. Second, you're weak. And third, you stand out," The girl concluded.

"But--!" Somoue got cut off.

Ah, this is the end of my lunch period. I'll have to post the rest later. Bye-Bye! (yes, the chapter IS longer. But the bell rang)

EDIT: "NO! The answer is no!" The girl turned to leave. Somoue was faced with rejection again. She felt hot tears fall down her face but that didn't stop her from talking back.

"All I did was ask you a simple question! But it's 'cause people like you never care!" Smoue felt it again-her other side. But Somoue ignored that warning and continued to glare.

"Don't take it personally 'K?" Somoue stared at the girl. What was that hateful feeling? Somoue felt her hands shake and she clenched her fists.

"Look, why travel with me?" The girl turned with a face devoid of any emotions.

"I wanna go meet my opposite!" Somoue chirped happily. The girl's eyes widened.

"What do you mean?" Somoue shrugged as if she didn't know. The girl looked a little flustered but stuck out her hand.

"My name is Kurai." Somoue took it.

"Somoue!" As Somoue shook it, she felt something. Almost like...Somoue shook her head and wiped the tears. She smiled. She still wondered what the hateful feeling was but she knew one thing for sure. This girl, Kurai, was strong.

"Are you coming you little brat?" Kurai called. Somoue threw a scowl.

"It's Somoue...S-O-M-O-U-E. Got it memorized?" Somoue said reproachfully.

"Ah-Ha. Let's go brat!" Kurai smiled and ran ahead.

"Hey!" Somoue hurried in her wake, wondering if things would be different this time, and wondering what was so strange about this girl.

To be cont.

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! I was typing this during lunch at school and the bell rang!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!! Sorry to the world!!!!!! (falls to floor and starts sobbing, begging for forgiveness. *sniff* Pwease, forgive me?

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Way too short. Description is good. Don't be afraid to add a ton of stuff into a chapter; I know for my fic, I've had a five page chapter in 10 font.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Sorry for the length. If someone hadn't taken my chapter right now I could've updated. But I asked her and now god knows if she forgot or not. Ah, can't get that back till monday... She better remember... Oh, sorry for rant. Yes, I'll update if she doesn't do it today. Thank you for your support part two! I'm currently writing another story on the computer. I wrote it all on paper and never typed it. That will be up soon! *waves* :thumbsup:

Haku

<3
I really can't wait to read what happens next keep up the good work.

Shi-Seventh Kira

HEY!!!!!!!!! NO ONE TOLD YOU TO HAVE ME POST IT!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE MAD AT ME B/C I HAVE A LIFE!! JK!:toungesmile:

Any way, here's part two...Which I was asked by SOMEONE to post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay...Part two (Kyahh!) Sorry for the length, so I'm updating the next day.(Or...today)

P.O.V. Switch

Why was she doing this? Taking this damned runt around like it was field day. Kurai glared ahead and looked behind her. Huh? Where the...Where was she? Kurai looked around rapidly. Kurai took a look behind her again.

"Watcha doing?" Somoue asked. Kurai nearly fell backwards. Where had she come from?! Kurai shook her head.

"Come on. We're leaving." Kurai said clearly.

"Leaving where? We just got here. And 'sides, why are we going this way? Shouldn't we be going the other way? I hate green don't you? Whoops, that's your eye color. But I hate white. It's too clean. I mean, my god. Oh, is that-" At that point, Kurai hit Somoue on her head. Somoue fell to the ground and Kurai raised her fist.

"Shut UP you brat!" Kurai was seriously ticked off.

"Waaaaaahhh! Ane-Sama hit me! KYAAAAAAAIIIIEEE!" Somoue wailed. Kurai tried to control her temper. But this girl wouldn't shut up! And she had only been traveling with her for one hour. This was going to be hell. Kurai sighed and ran ahead.

"Hey!" Somoue ran right behind her. Kurai fit her face so that her anger wouldn't show. Pretty soon, Somoue really had shut up so Kurai could actually think.

As Kurai watched her, Somoue didn't move like an inexperienced shinobi. And on that note, what had she meant by 'Meet my opposite?' Kurai couldn't fathom. Unless...

"Oi! Brat." Kurai stopped on a tree limb.

"Oh, now you talk to me!" Somoue muttered. Kurai ignored this.

"Are you hungry?" If Kurai could get her to eat, she could ask questions...

"You bet! FOOD! YEAH! NYAH-HAN-SU!!" Somoue jumped up on the tree limb and managed to fall backwards. Kurai, of course, opened her sandwich and ate with the cries of Somoue falling. After a few minutes, Somoue, was back up on the tree.

"So where are you from?" Somoue had, by then, taken a sandwich. She looked up at the question.

"Why? You wouldn't give a crap if I told you." Somoue took a bite out of her sandwich. Kurai went to glare by stopped. Was it just her or had Somoue gotten...taller?

"I do care. So tell." (<- Blatant lie) Kurai said. Somoue shook her head and continued eating. Kurai bit her lip to calm the frustration she was feeling. What was up with this girl?! First, she wanted to be noticed and now she wasn't saying anything! And had she just grown taller part two?

"Ah, that's not good." Kurai looked up from her thoughts. Somoue looked older...was this an illusion technique? Kurai's hand found her shuriken.

"I thought so." Somoue turned to face her. Now what?! Please not another analogy.

"You're...the Prophecy from the East, aren't you?' Kurai's eyes widened. Wait a minute...Something was wrong. Somoue held up a sword.

"Hi, I'm your opposite." Somoue stabbed Kurai..This was all wrong.
~ ~

"Kurai! Wake up!" Kurai's eyes snapped open. She saw someone. Kurai wiped the sweat as her vision cleared.

"Wha..?" Kurai's mouth wasn't working. She looked up towards the voice.

"Kurai, please, come back. You're dreaming. WAKE UP!" Kurai opened her eyes and saw Sekomata.

"Sekomata!" Kurai eyed her suspiciously, before putting away her shuriken.

"I'm so glad!" Sekomata grinned. Kurai smiled back.

"I had the weirdest-" Kurai got cut off.

"Dream? I know. Listen, Kurai. Can you please not dwell in the past? It's dangerous near the Akatsuki," Sekomata said sternly. Dwell...? But she never...

"Wait there was something wrong! That never...I mean that never happened!" Kurai looked around and finally at Sekomata.

"Yeah. That's probably Somoue, right now. Look, don't let them make what's...fake....real," Sekomata finished hesitantly. Kurai nodded.

"I won't," Kurai grinned and looked away. Why the hell was she so sleepy? Kurai closed her eyes again. But for some reason, they didn't want to open.

"Kurai! NO!!!" But it was too late. Kurai fell into her memories again to the sound of Sekomata yelling in her ear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew!!!!! YOU BETTER THANK ME FOR THIS, YUNA!!! I gave up 20 minutes of my Saturday for this. But hey, at least I got to listen to MuggleCast! Pickles and hope you enjoy this.
~Shi

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter that one was much longer and greater than the previous ones great job!

Shi-Seventh Kira

Yes, post more... Well, because of a thing called regents, I haven't been able to write anything! (for almost a week! Darn you regents!) Right, I promise to have the next chapter up this wekk, I'll just go write that tonight... After I finish the movie script... Ugh, why am I making a cosplay movie? Oh, confession of no life. Anyway, I'll go write that! Update tomorrow if I can! *waves and rose petals blow all around. Innocent Bystander-HEY! That's a pain to clean up! Stop that!*

Haku

<3
Well I can't wait for the next update, keep going you're doing fine xD.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Ah, one more thing. You know that story that I said I wrote all on paper? Well, I found the summary to it. Er, I'll post it so if you like the summary, then I will post part of the story soon. *crosses fingers* Okay, here I go...
It has been two years since the war between the Empire and the returners. Magic no longer existed and for a while, things were kept peaceful. But one day, a girl wanders to the doors of Figaro Castle. With her comes the rebirth of magic. Taking refuge at the castle, the rebels start to realize that the War of the Magi may not be over. But as we all know, things are never that simple. The only way for magic to be used and forges is to have Raine fall in love.
There, the summary. Like I said, if you like it, then I'll post. *waves and rose petals fall part two. Innocent Bystander - I just cleaned that up! ARGH!*

Haku

<3
Yeah I think that you should really use this introduction its great.

Shi-Seventh Kira

Okay, sorry for the obcene wait (which was five days) but now, I can successfully say, here is the next chapter. Since mornings seem to be better, I'll try to update mornings now. Okay, here you go!

Kurai rubbed her head and looked around. She soon regretted the motion and tried not to wince. Where was she? Was this... another memory? Or was it even a real one? Kurai stood up and looked around. Maybe her surroundings would give her a clue. As she looked around, Kurai heard a soft voice.

"Ane-Sama!" Quickly, Kurai turned to see Somoue running towards her. Somoue's face was shining, something must've happened. Kurai's hand fell onto a kunai knife as she watched Somoue aproach. And was it just her or was there a punch of white powder on Somoue?

"Eh? Ane-Sama, no need to be violent. It's only me." Somoue said in a reproachful term. Yeah right. Kurai couldn't and wouldn't believe this girl was innocent.

"What do you want brat?" Kurai tried to keep her voice level. Somoue cheeks puffed out.

"I thought I told you, my name is Somoue! Well, I'm not gonna let you ruin my good mood!" Somoue was beginning to pout. And for a second, Kurai almost lowered her hand. This gesture was so much like the real Somoue.... But Kurai stood her ground.

"What did you come here for?" Kurai said with a scowl. Somoue grinned and Kurai braced herself for a loud volume.

"Nothing except... I GOT GAARA OF THE FUNK AS MY TRAINER!!!!" Somoue looked estatic but Kurai had her doubts.

"I thought I banned you from Khinsider and that Newb Adoption Agency." Kurai explained as breifly as possible.

"I know. I'm not talking about that website. Look, I'm covered in powdered dead guy here so hear me out!" Somoue said with a scowl.

'Oh. So that's what that powder was. Kurai thought.

"Well, anyway, I passed the test so I get to train with Gaara now," Somoue shrugged. "I'll see you later Ane-Sama!" Somoue called over her shoulder as she dashed off. As Kurai watched her go, she felt a pang in her stomach. Somoue would never act like that anymore. That Somoue was non-exsistant. She wasn't here anymore. Kurai felt a hot tear escape her eye. As she hurridely dabbed it, Kurai scowled at no one in particular. What was wrong with her?! She NEVER cried. Not since she was a kid. A thought flashed through Kurai's mind. It would be wonderful if she could keep on living in the past. As if to answer her, Kurai heard a voice.

You can. I can help you with that. Just let me help. Kurai looked around for the source of the voice but found none. What was up with her? Wishing for the impossible... She had to stay strong. But even so, she felt a few more tears escape.

"Ane-Sama?" Kurai turned and quickly got rid of the tears.

"Ane-Sama, are you alright?" Somoue reached out to pat her on the back but Kurai slapped her hand away. Somoue looked shocked from the slap but that didn't stop Kurai.

"Shut up and go away! Go somewhere where I don't have to see you! I can't stand you anymore!" Kurai clutched her stomach and shot a hateful glance at Somoue. Somoue's eyes clouded with tears. She turned and ran full speed. She left but not before Kurai heard a sob escape from Somoue's lips. Kurai instantly felt guilty. But there had to be another way. If that hadn't gotten her out of the memory, how would she get out? And what was worse, this memory was starting out the same. What would she do if it turned bad?

'Don't let them make what's fake... real.' Sekomata's words echoed in Kurai's head. As Kurai fell to her knees, she saw Somoue. There she was, grinning in an un-Somoue way. Kurai swore and as Somoue took another step closer, Kurai faded from conciousness.

And there you go. I hope it was good. I'm not particuarly sure if it did. Well, sorry for the wait part two. If I can do it later today, I'll give you the next chapter to make up for the wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back