• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

See Yas Later, Alligators.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Yes, I’m leaving. To all those who I have told that I would be staying, I’m sorry. But my heart has taken quite a turn. I used to be glad to be able to visit the forums, but now, every time I do drop on by, I just get mad in turn. And it’s not worth it, to visit these forums when it just gets me in a bad mood nowadays.

Reasons I’m leaving the forums? Well… There are quite a few, some obvious and some not. The n00bs would be one, which that is all too obvious. Let’s see… Oh yes, people being way too full of themselves and thinking of themselves higher… Oh and the buttkissing… Don’t get me started D: I would name names, but, as you all know, it’s far too mean to do such thing and I don’t want to create a stupid argument. n_n That, and you know who you are ^o^

But at least I know there are still some people with some sense around here, Princess Sakura, Crimson Butterfly, and well… I’m naming names aren’t I? >__> *coughs*

You know who you are ;D And I don’t need to name anymore. ><

That aside, it has been fun, lots of fun. Seriously :3 I had the best times here last summer and last year Role-playing, and some of these past months too actually. I’ve made a lot of friends, a lot of which I really couldn’t ask for more. ^^ This forum means a lot to me, and I just can’t stand and watch as it goes downhill. I haven’t been all that active anyway. *cough* :/

The only thing I’ll come onto the forums is for Takushi Rena’s Rp… Cause I know she’ll kill me if I just leave like that. <_< But that’s it.

So, it’s been a real slice ;3 *bows* If you want to contact me, you know where to reach me. *salutes* Sayonara, adios, au revoir… See yas later alligators. :3

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Another one :( Well I know you were a great artist and roleplayer. Well hope you visit every once in a while.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Didn't know you, but you seem more literate then a lot of noobs here. From this I gather you were very good xD . Well sorry to see you go.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kill you, just for that? HAHAHAHA.

Okay, yeah. -grabs lightsaber- Not just for that. D8< Stay, OR ELSE.

Just kidding. :3;; I know what you mean by going downhill, but one day, they'll get better. This place has been my home for the longest time, and I'll stick with it, even when its long gone. So, if it does get better, I'll make sure to drag you back here.

You will definitely be missed, Raynie-chan. T____T

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
;_;

Fine T.T

If you just wanna up and leave us like that I see how it is Raynie T_T

Eh, though I can see why you feel ready to go, seems like it's getting about that time where everyone is leaving. I don't even have the time to be here as much as I like, so leaving is kinda already in the cards, just as soon as I can straighten things out. But, you're not going to stay gone forever are you? T.T

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
... No... no... no. This cannot happen... it simply can't.

That takes the original vet RP'ers still active on these boards down to... 5... I think.

We're losing ground... even though that I sort of think I may have had something to do with the bigotry and buttkissing you were talking about... unintended, I'm sure... I am very sorry to see you go Raynie. You were like a sister to me... and I'll miss you dearly. I mean, after all, it was you, Breaking Point, and Zacdos, the original three Senin (or whatever).

This makes my heart sad to see another great and powerful God of these boards go... I will miss you my friend... and I wish you the utmost happiness and peace with your life.

.... -- Turns around, giving a gentle sigh, before slowly fading away... --

Alaude Drenxta

Haha, yea, she can't say she doesn't remember that XD

Zacdos even posted it up on his freewebs site. @_@

Those were the good days eh Raynie? Back when everything was fun, and pushing around n00bs wasn't so restricted. ;_;

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
We'll miss you Heartlesswhisperer. Seriusly, LoC is right. We're losing ground and losing it fast. We're being over run n00bs, they're like heartless really....constantly invading. *sighs* Well..*waves good bye* have fun on your life journey.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
GET BACK HERE, YOU FANGIRL YOU!! ...Yush, I called you a fangirl. -grabs rope-

You made LoC sad! When LoC gets sad... well... D8; Bad things happen. Do you want bad things to happen? No, you don't. Now... YOU MUST STAY! ><

The forums are really gonna suck without you, Raynie. T___T

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
*sigh* Jeez, why is it that everyone I held on a position of respect in my mind has gotten so weak-willed and left? This isn't you, and I know you. I was in the first RP you were in, and hell, even a few after that. I could remember getting uber-pissed becuase you had 7,000+ posts, and you were here for less time than I was, and I can remember the times when you just made me laugh, plain and simple.

You don't have to leave the forums, simply because the good things outweigh the bad. It's not fair that because of the 10 bad people, or the 4 n00bs, all of the people whom I once knew and respected leave. But, if you must, then don't delay. Just remember, that you will be remembered here the the great RPer, and the incredible person that you are.

Alaude Drenxta

Haha, yes, I remember that rp melons XD

KH:SAR, the rp that started it all @.@
That was where me, whisper, and zacky-boi first all met up ;_;
That rp owned, we were making posts every two seconds some nights. XD
I was literally posing constantly from 8 pm to 2 am, and the entire thread, including before the reset; had like over 3,000 posts in it. That was where Makyu started, and the first time I saw whisper use the name Raynie.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Yeah. I signed up, but I barely posted... You guys got ahead of me. I also remember, that whenever the RP was KH related, Raynie started off in Traverse Town, as Cid's apprentice... OH, I remember in Puddle Jumper's (Back then, he was Dragonfly) RP. It was, like, Darkness something or other. Oh, and the one where you RP a heartless...

Yeah, lots of awesome times here, Raynie. Why leave now?

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
KH: SAR... Good times. x3 We went psycho on posting in that RP...

I think... I'm the only one that hasn't noticed the 'Raynie always starts off in Traverse Town as Cid's apprentice' thing... Which is sad. xD;; I mean, come on, who wouldn't wanna be Cid's apprentice?

Everything I said in my first post should be enough :/ To tell you the truth I'm sort of regretting it, making this thread and all. *shrugs*

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
... Then just leave. Leave before you regret it anymore. I know that sounds heartless... but if you honestly feel as if your time is over... then don't stress yourself out any worse than need be. I mean, really dear, real life is hard enough, and at your age... I hate to sound this way, but it will only get harder...

Then again, I guess that's why we really came and Role-Played in the first place, eh? I mean... sure we did it for friends and fun and practice in using our imaginations... but let us not forget...

Role-Play was created for a singular main purpose. It was created that, in for a brief moment, perhaps we could be someone else... an Angel... or a cowboy... that the real world wouldn't matter for a little while, and we could let it all go and let our true selves soar...

... Eh... I'm getting all philosophical... I don't mean to do that. Just be on your way, or do what you feel is truly right. We might be sad, but we'll be happy about the fact that you'd be happier and better off... I should know... I'm one of the longest running members on these forums... Zexion the Master was nowhere near my first account.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Victoria. You phail. I can't believe you left me like this.
How will I live without my lesbian lover? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back