• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

See Ya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
I am leaving the forums for a month. I feel like I am attached to this forum but everyone takes a brake. I will occassionally check up on everyone maybe even post. But for now, See ya. I wont say good bye for 2 reasons. Good bye means a good bye. No more visiting or seeing again. I am just taking a short pause for the better. When I do come back......I will be better than ever.

~~See Ya, Sora212

Justice will prevail.
I will be happy without being missed.......:eek: See everyone on KHI later.

Joy

Bronze Member
Didn't know ya, prolly becuz I just recently came back on.
See ya later then!

C

Charlie

Hey, at least I've lead you hopefully through your "process of growth"-right? Other than that, PLEASE enjoy the break that you've decided to take for yourself. &..I'll be SEEING you when you get back in August; just so I can see where your "strengths" and weaknesses will be when that time comes, eventhough I know for a FACT that you've gradually been getting better.

But seriously, hope that you enjoy your time off, Sora.

:cool:

~xoxo/fu: theBeau

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
inhiding said:
winrar.gif

Learn some things on funny from 4chan while you're gone.

Justice will prevail.
Bye. I plan to get a name change when I come back. I also plan to rp alot.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I see what this is... You're trying to change your idenity by leaving, have everyone forget about you, and come back with a new name >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back