• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

See Ya!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

[√]Genuflect
I won't be able to go to this site anymore.
I'm really busy with school and everything.
I guess this is goodbye.
You guys won't see me anymore.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Never seen you but i guess goodbye...dont understand why people would leave completely though.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
People leave completely because it feels like they maybe accomplished something with their life. They feel like they're moving on. He said he's really busy with school and stuff. But he honestly just wants the attention. . . no offense but if you were really done and not just looking to get attention you would have left without saying anything. It's not like your a mod that EVERYONE will be like "OMG wher is dat guy!!??!?!"

Never seen you but i guess goodbye...dont understand why people would leave completely though.

Exactly, even though he says he's left completely what's the bet that he'll return to this thread to read the good bye messages.

/LOL

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Exactly, even though he says he's left completely what's the bet that he'll return to this thread to read the good bye messages.
lol i totally agree
it's just a forum, not coming back at all is meaningless
so silly...

Last edited:
Back