• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

See ya peaches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Teh King also known as teh shugy is leaving teh lousy forums. Why because people suck, I'm trying to get my relationship back in order and you are all pawns in my game. It was fun pissing you all off and stuff but see ya. Oh yeah, Zexion pr whatever your knew gay name is, if you come back and see this, you're getting what you wanted, you wanted me to go, well you get your wish because I always please teh fans.
Zexion The Master You need to just shut up and stop role-playing. It would be doing the world a favor.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
See ya bro, even though this post is pointless since I live with you. But i'm going to miss your role plays. If you must, I can't stop you so there you go.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Yep, and for the few who luv me then here's a good bye present

7.gif

Endgame

:D
Galacion said:
whats wrong with being a virgin?

Guess what. My 'virgin sense' is tingling. Usually I use it to pick up chicks, but damn...

Everything, Galacion, Everything.

But then again, you are probably an 8 year old kid.

Anyways, seeyas shugy...or whateva your name was. At least you leaving is no great loss, like ZtM or TK_Rena.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm going to act like you all didn't say anything bad about my bro because I don't want to start nothing. And now, the world keeps spinning.

Valentine

almost human.
GrandMaster_Chris said:
I'm going to act like you all didn't say anything bad about my bro because I don't want to start nothing. And now, the world keeps spinning.

What are you going to do about it? Hack us? Besides, he had it coming, considering all the trouble he's started on the Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back