• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

basoulah

i finished the game in standard mode but i didn't get the secret ending because i've found out that i have to replay all the minigames to complete the journal so i said screw it i've seen the secret ending on the web so i didn't care.

tifa lockhart

Website
www.loveless-memories.tvheaven.com
I can't really remember which mode I played but I did unlock the secret ending. Complete three things:

1. Complete Hades Cup
2. Find all 99 dalmation puppies
3. Lock all keyholes including the one in 100 Acre Wood

I think I played either the beginner mode or the standard mode. Just try both of them! Good Luck!!

zero_hiru

tifa lockhart said:
I can't really remember which mode I played but I did unlock the secret ending. Complete three things:

1. Complete Hades Cup
2. Find all 99 dalmation puppies
3. Lock all keyholes including the one in 100 Acre Wood

I think I played either the beginner mode or the standard mode. Just try both of them! Good Luck!!

lmao, you're not evan talking about the right game!*keeps laughing* They're talking about kh2.

In easy, you can't get it. normal, beat all worlds; cups; all mini games; and fill jiminy's journal. proud - beat the worlds

E

Evil-Riku

Just do it on Proud mode, if you beat the game on Proud mode, than you get it at the end of the game, it's a bit harder than Standard, a lot harder than beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back