• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

Secret

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
Secret by ~Kemine on deviantART

Read description.

Crit would be great. Suggestions for pathway? Should I make some actual in focus leaves on the ground? I feel like it's very "blurry" because I just used some scribbling stuff (har, controlled scribbling) to suggest leaves because leaves are a paiiinnnn. I like the tree trunks. And squirrel.

Birthday gift for a friend, giving it to her on Friday.

And kudos to the person who discovers why this is unrealistically natural.

Thank you and enjoy! Have a fantastic day!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That looks very nice. I'm not sure, what makes it look a little weird, but it may be the colors. A bit too candy-ish?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
That looks very nice. I'm not sure, what makes it look a little weird, but it may be the colors. A bit too candy-ish?
I was able to tone it down a little bit and added more "leaves details" to it. I don't want to really mute the tones too much though, I want it to pop. That's why fall is an amazing season: It has such bright colors. Maybe I could add a little brown though.

Thanks.

Guys, please don't spam. x-x I'd kind of like some actual feedback, I really want her to like this and take it seriously, as something real. A lot of it is suggestive because I don't have the time to do a full-blown perfection piece, but I still want it to be obvious what it is. Do you guys think that this is doing what I want it to or not?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
kairigirl said:
Maybe I could add a little brown though.
Yes, that was what I thought, too. :) It would balance the colors.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
Thank you!

Added a little brown to it and then some yellow to brighten it a little, brown made it look poo-ey.

Also did more "detail" to the trees. when I give this to her it's going to be a 5x7. The picture you see now may just be a 10x14. Did it on a canvas twice as big so that it doesn't look pixelled when printed.