• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret world??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

do you think they will put in one or more worlds in the game that they wont tell us? I really hope so we can get a surprise as well so some more worlds. Did they do anything like this in the last game? I don't think Hollow Bastion was rvealed before the release of the game..

coolazice7

I'm sure that in kh2, Square will leave lots of worlds secrets until the game comes out.... I sure hope so, at least.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
With out a doubt they will, anyway, they already told us to much, and yea, stay away from the forums after dec 22nd

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah, every1 just stay away (if you get KH2 on Dec. 22) from the forums. if u come on these forums and ruin it for me, UR DEAD, DEAD U HERE ME!!!!! and square will prolly have a secret world and secret things in worlds.

DJFirewolf

soul sketcher said:
well, that disney site that was closed said there was 5 new worlds i believe, and they named 4, and the last is deep dive.

Actually, I think they said it was 5 new DISNEY worlds, and named four, so Deep Dive is just a new original world. And that means there's one more Disney world to discover. ^_^

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm going to hate the forums for the rest of my life if they post everything about KH2 on December 22 that would majorly suck cause if they did I wouldn't even want to buy the da*n game on March 1 next year that would actually ruin alot of sells the mods should ban anyone for posting threads on what happens in KH2 or they should make people PM each other instead of just making it all public

moogles

I know its gonna be hard to isolate ourselves from KH2 for 3 months after Dec 22, but we've gotta do it.

kh2ultimate

Im willing to stay away from the forums. People are gonna be talking about all the secrets and worlds. I wanna have no spoilers. A true gamer likes to find out things for themselves. Even If it means waiting till 2006. Im taking an oath to stay away from online dec.22. I hope you do too.

sora is the best

For sure there will be lots of secret worlds that we wont know about square never lets us down with any game and i think they did that in the first game too End of world and Hallooween town were kept secret in kh1 and some other ones to but i forgot those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back