• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Scene???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think this scene should be put into Re:COM?

• Yes, because it would give people a shock.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No, because it's just taking up space.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'm not sure, it's up to Noruma.

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Since I am no good at getting my own pics, someone get Vexen's grave.

Though it would be fun if Nomura changed things a little bit to include the lab, gym, library, etc... It would be interesting if that happened. Unfortunately, all the Org members have faded away into Oblivion. Want proof? Play KH2.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I was bored, so I looked up Organization XIII on WIkipedia, and look what I found under Vexen:

I wander if this scene will be put in.... please don't flame me

*Laughs* We won't flame you, don't worry. This is an interesting subject. =D xD

I would love this scene in this game, but I highly doubt it'd be in there. SE tends to leave things out of the game. Like, for example, how did Riku get his keyblade? =P I had to look up that info on Wikipedia as well.

yeah, I'm trying to beat Axel, but I know that the last trace of the Riku Replica you see is right before you fight the real Marluxia(not counting Riku's story), so i think he snuck out then with Vexen's replicas

he beat him, that dosen't mean he killed him

wait, isnt the last time you see the riku clone after you beat marluxia the second time? Riku clone says somthing like"You have feelings, and that is real enough for me."?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
But the mangas add different stuff from the game, so it's probably just made up.
I have the KH1 Mangas, all 4, and they're kind of different from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back