• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Scene???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think this scene should be put into Re:COM?

• Yes, because it would give people a shock.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No, because it's just taking up space.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I'm not sure, it's up to Noruma.

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That would be funny, though! ^ ^ If that scene is in the game, imagine why Vexen would create such an army of himself? Hmmmm.....maybe he knows he's going to die so he create this kind of nonsensical experiments himself. ^ ^

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I say nay, because keep it to the game, not the manga. Is the manga even canon?

Joe

Bronze Member
I think so, either that or about another secret video at the end of COM: RE (like after the credits)

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Eh, ya never know. It could happen, but it's doubtful. Still, I'd like to fight Riku Replica/Vexen Clones in RE:CoM or KH2:FM. It'd be kickass.

I

The Show Must Go On
do you all not realize that that scene in the manga was only just a bonus/ joke scene? omake scenes aren't even canon! i should know as i own every volume of the khcom manga (in japanese, of course), and i can tell you that there are alot of differences between it and the actual game. ALSO, the people who make the khcom manga are not a part of S.E. and therefore their only relation to noruma-san is the fact that they made a manga based on the game! so no, it is far from possible that vexen made clones of the oxiii members, nor is it possible it even happened. that omake scene was simply for comedy, nothing more

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh boy...

Sora killed Larxene, Axel killed Vexen, Riku killed his replica, Sora killed Marluxia, Riku Replica and Axel killed Zexion! END OF STORY!!!

I'm serious! The Kingdom Hearts Series have to begin a new storyline, ya' know? They have to come up with something new- not something that needed answering from the previous! I mean... Organization XIII should END! They should all just DIE, OKAY?!
It's not that I don't like the Organization... its just that I don't like how they won't come up with a different plotline that begins newly.
Organization XIII needs to DIE... NOW!!!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think they are releasing chain of memories to the ps2 because some people didnt play it for the gba because they didn't have one.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was bored, so I looked up Organization XIII on WIkipedia, and look what I found under Vexen:

I wander if this scene will be put in.... please don't flame me

Maybe the first replica of Vexen killed the real Vexen, and created a whole new organization [I smell fanfic] and then he becomes the superior and then the cast kills the fakes while the reals are hidden, and some of the fakes leave.

I'm beginning to think Org. members 7-10 are Vexen fakes

Let's take a moment to laugh at Vexen:

:lol:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back