• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the-dark-one

hey ive seen the scene to for real
this also happens if you defeat maleficent before the colliseum its not really different hades does the same stuff that he does but maleficent does not appear

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
the-dark-one said:
hey ive seen the scene to for real
this also happens if you defeat maleficent before the colliseum its not really different hades does the same stuff that he does but maleficent does not appear

Ohh, I can see how that would happen. Good call :D

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Whats R.O.X.A.S? I wanna be a member. EVEN WHEN PEOPLE DOUGHTED YOU ABOUT THE MONSTRO THING I STOOD BY YOU! *please let me join????* Um, I've heard that if you beat all three secret bosses, it unlocks a trailer of Final Fanasy XI, is this true?!?!?

Last edited:

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
You certainly did, and when you do join yo uwill become an executive. Go to the Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes thread, thats what R.O.X.A.S. stands for..

Jessica

memories of you said:
Sora and the gang run up to the place thing. Riku is there waiting. Then Sora calls Riku a fake because he already knows what happened to Riku. The Fake Riku goes thru that portal thing and then you face the boss.

That's the only scene I remember there.:confused: There was a different one?

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
here is the cut scene

sora: Hey! Why are you ...

riku: What? You don't know your old friend?

sora: Liar! Your not riku!

then same lines for pinnocio and jimminy, then parisite cage will appear and start the boss fight.

Last edited:

Twilightheaven

Awards
i also found out that u can have this scene just by beating neverland and after the kairi and grandmother cutscene. but the downfall is that the first time u fight the parisite cage, riku will not be with u as the fourth member.

Twilightheaven

Awards
try it but don't face parisite cage yet beat neverland and head back to traverse town and see the kairi at hb and head back to monstro.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
when I replayed kingdom hearts when I finished halloween town I returned to traverse town.then in the acessory shop pinnochio was there

J

JaeTM

Now I didn't read all 20 pages of this thread but you said that you are required to beat Ansem to get this. How is this possible if you can't save when you beat the game. How is the game supposed to recognize that you beat the game? So as of now I don't believe it. I am up to Agrabah on my new file so I will try it, but as of now I don't believe this.

Jessica

I seriously don't remember any other scene but the secret one you're describing. LOL!

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
JaeTM said:
Now I didn't read all 20 pages of this thread but you said that you are required to beat Ansem to get this. How is this possible if you can't save when you beat the game. How is the game supposed to recognize that you beat the game? So as of now I don't believe it. I am up to Agrabah on my new file so I will try it, but as of now I don't believe this.

NO he made a mistake, I only went up the final rest. I never watched it any earlier or later than that.

Maybe if you could go back to monstro every time you beat a world,so that you could see what it takes to trigger the altered scene, it would be greatly apreciated. The first of the altered scenes take place in the first time you go into the tunnels

After you beat agrabah and go to either atlantica or holloween town, and monstro swallows you, then immediatly go to Gappettos ship and watch the cutscene of Pinnochio following Riku and go to the save point and leave. Then continue on with the game.

any time you want to revisit monstro, do this

1. Make a gummi ship consisting of the weakest cockpit and 1 weakest engine.
2. Select Monstro to fly to.
3. Either monstro will apear...or wont (If he does NOT appear, refer to 3a)
3a. (If monstro DOES apear then skip this) Ok you will keep going and have to fly through the rest of the area. Just fly into a wall and die, so that you can start over to see if monstro apears, Repeat untill you see him
4. You will be in monstros mouth. Go to the save point and save BEFORE ANYTHING.
5. Ok now head for the tunnels. Just watch this next scene, and continue through the tunnels untill tunnel 4. Ok now go battle the parasite cage. If riku is there, then press Start, Select, R1, R2, L1, L2 simultaniously.
6. Load your game and immediatly leave monstro and continue to the next world.
7. After you beat the next world, repeat steps 1-6 untill you dont see riku at the parasite battle, then tell me what the last world you had beaten

Thank-you
-Ferno

Twilightheaven

Awards
okay i try the way u did it memories of you and it has the same cutscene as i mention on thread #290 and my way was shorter than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back