• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry for the double post people but its the only way for you guys to see this thread again here is the link for filefront, again this is the Snow white scene, cappy qualility and sorry for all the shaking i was trying my bets but ppl were rushing me...

http://files.filefront.com/Snow_Whitewmv/;4682057;;/fileinfo.html

I will post the Youtube thing as soon as i get it on there...

Last edited:

Morridor

I'm not sure if that was a secret scene. I recall seeing that scene every time I've played the game. . . Although I could be wrong since I always try to do everything.

Danny

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah we talked about that b4, we now call them "alternative scenes" because there is more than one view. This scene you beat deep jungle 1st, thats why u c snow white, the other scene you beat wonderland first and u c alice.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
So, did any one else find another Alternative Scene? Oh what about trying to skip Wonderland has any one tried that yet? Its possible isnt it? Since you get the navi -gummi in deep jungle cant you just put it on in traverse town and then go to agrabah?

文偉立

newb programmer
memories of you said:
So, did any one else find another Alternative Scene? Oh what about trying to skip Wonderland has any one tried that yet? Its possible isnt it? Since you get the navi -gummi in deep jungle cant you just put it on in traverse town and then go to agrabah?

I have not tried that. Perhaps I shall attempt it myself as I was known for beating the game in 6 hours. If I do find something, I'll try to post it.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Dont bother just tried, Cid says you need another gummi to do stuff, ug. So we have 2 alternative scenes, i dought there are any inh CoM since you can only go straight thru the castle...so our orginization will take along nap untill KH2 comes out, maybe even longer, it took a while anyone to say stuff about the monstro scene, well its been nice working with you fine ctizens, keep searching and post anything else you find, if its something really good, make a thread title R.O.X.A.S, which is the orgs name, Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes. I'm going to post a thread for signing up, in an actuall club, those who have posted frequently will achieve executive membership when joining.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
someone should try not beating Olympus Colloseam....that might do something...but I don' t know...I don't even know how to spell it...

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You won't meet Cloud...
Could that affect the ending credits when Cloud meets his friends in HB?
Nah...they wouldn't do that...
You don't meet Hades...perhaps it might change the Villian's Conversations?
No Hades, no Cloud...Hercules is a World Character so I guess not seeing him makes a difference.

1948dragon_

I just saw the secret scene in monstro a few weeks ago. and about the Colloseam thing I think you have to go to that world to get past a certan point in the game. you dont have to seal it just beat cerberus

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Onite said:
how do u get the snow white scene?

Okay, Onite, here's the method in getting the Snow White scene. When you leave Traverse town for the first time, go to the Olympus Coliseum instead of Wonderland. After you beat the Olympus Coliseum, go straight to Deep Jungle. Once you complete the Deep Jungle storyline, you should see the alternative scene with the Disney villians and Snow White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back