• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

i made a similar mistake but that might be a way but heres an easier way. play through monstro up until riku takes pinnochio then beat the game up too when u get kairi bak from hollow bastion (after defeating riku/ansem) then go finish riku off. its not very different anyway

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I never break my promises, so this is to all you disbelievers,

This will be my victory speech:

Next time you call me a lair, know who you're talking to!

To all of you who believe, thanks and i will not disappoint you!

Farewell I'm off to prove the others WRONGO!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Well i believe you memories. Why would you lie about this, because there is nothing for you to gain by lying. I'm going to try and do it, and take pictures too. I've already started the game again, so I should have it sometime.

Xell

Wait, wut?
TwilightSora said:
It's a lie, there is no way to leave monstro before the final boss battle. When you go to the save point the Gummiship option simply wont be there.

Yes it is.. I've done it before idiot, then I went back into monstro after I got dumbo and bambi >_<

M

Monkey Man

I never noticed that you could go to the gummi ship in Monstro?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I had to make a new file but heck it will only take me a little bit longer... but dont worry i will have those pictures. I going to see if i can capture some film with my webcam and upload it to my computer to show you guys.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Woo hoo! I can't wait to see them! It's probably not a big deal. You said yourself it wasn't a big difference except for dialogue, but I still want to see it!

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Xell said:
Meh I can't see why we can't just believe him/her, it's just a little change..

Seriously. If it were a big thing like......you fight Kairi there, then I wouldn't believe it. But since it is something so little as a dialogue change, then why would they lie? Like I said before, they have nothing to gain by lying.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Im a boy(just thought you would like to know)lol,wow thats funny,i cant stop laughing, maybe im just tired now, anyway, some people are just scepticle and wont believe things until they see them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back