• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Thanks...that makes me feel better...heres more on the scene...

Its kind of the same as the original, only they say different things...and riku is a fake, so does that help you disbelievers believe a little more...if you don't well i'll just stiff it to you when i get my proof! thats all...

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok hear me out people...

I promise to give you the evidence of the secret scene in Monstro not only for the disbelievers but for everyone to see, so that they will know and maybe believe me...

And i always keep my promises...

M

Monkey Man

memories of you said:
Ok hear me out people...

I promise to give you the evidence of the secret scene in Monstro not only for the disbelievers but for everyone to see, so that they will know and maybe believe me...

And i always keep my promises...
OK, we will be waiting.

And just so everone know I believe him.

M

Monkey Man

TwilightSora said:
It's a lie, there is no way to leave monstro before the final boss battle. When you go to the save point the Gummiship option simply wont be there.
How do you know?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I've got to try it. This better not be a hoax like that one other one with the three hidden keyblades and the mural in the underground waterway.....Pushaa.....

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Believe what you want, and yes you can leave monstro, the 1 objective in monstro is to get to chamber 4 right...after that you leave there and head to the boss...in the ship where Geppeto is there is a save point from that save point you can get onto the gummi ship and leave to other worlds, why don't you try it some time...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What happens to the fake Riku, does it die?

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Riku just disappears like in the original version...the secret scene is just the like the original scene, the only difference is that sora and riku have different diolog.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok this is it guys, the only way we can end this debate is if i show you the evidence, thats all we can do... i have a pre-save file, its still on Wonderland so ill play tonight and tomarrow to get the rest of the game finished without beating monstro...and take pictures of the secret scene how does that sound?

Heres a dedline

Its Jan. so...I'll have it by March before KH2 come out, deal?

All in favor say Kingdom Hearts!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back