• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok so the first time I played thru KH I beat the whole game without finishing monstro and didn't get hades or pegasus cup. So I thought my file messed up and started a new one. In this one i finished monstro...so i went back to my other file and went to go beat the boss in monstro...but since i already beat the game the scene was different. Heres what happens

Sora and the gang run up to the place thing. Riku is there waiting. Then Sora calls Riku a fake because he already knows what happened to Riku. The Fake Riku goes thru that portal thing and then you face the boss.

If you want to try this you have to beat the game without beating monstro till the end after you unlock everything else and beat Ansem.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
That's so cool! That just goes to show that they knew what they were doing! I need to try it some time!

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
See what accidents lead to, When I first saw the original I thought that was cool, but then i saw the other one, that Riku could be the fake Riku from CoM but then it wouldn't make sense because the fake riku in CoM never left Castle Oblivion...

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
You can skip monstro heres how... you know how you have to go to the hop hole to beat the boss. Just go to the save point in the mouth and leave, easy, then continue your adventures. I know alot of people tell about fake secret scenes that aren't real. But this one is real, i need some one to try it to back me up...i'm going to do it again and take some pictures for proof...its going to take some time so be pacient...

Aros123

dang, i had no idea, so all that time if you leave monstro as the last world than you can skip the whole adventure, what about Pinocchio

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Well heres how it is...you leave monstro unbeaten until you defeat ansem heres the result of that.

1. Secret Scene
2.You will not be able to get Hades Cup or Pegasus Cup until you beat Monstro.
3.You will not be able to see Ponochio or Gepetto in Traverse Town until you beat it.(that means you wont be able to get the other keyblade from him of Gummy Plans)
4.Sephiroth will be 20 time more harder(no joke at level 99 you will still be falling at his knees.

So if you have any more questions just keep posting.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
chriselric said:
How in the hell would that make Sephiroth harder...

I have no idea but it did...some how...i guess since you have more time and since he comes later in the game...I played thru the game doing every thing right...Sephiroth is normal...But if you skip monstro hes harder... I didn't program the game so I have no idea how hes harder...but just trust me...

brassmonkey2079

sorry but I dont believe you, there are so many liers on this site you dont really know whos telling the truth...:(

Last edited:

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
I knew some one would say that but you guys will believe me when I show you guys...I wish the liars wouldn't ruin the real secrets for the rest of us...:( ...but don't worry I WILL get those picture out there to you guys and maybe a movie clip...it won't be of the best quallity but i'll do it...but with winter break ending I won't have alot of time...it'll take a while...i'll do my best to prove it to you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back