• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret scene in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Let me preface this by saying this is just a short unvoiced scene I came across today.

So I'm making my way through a 100% KH1 run on 1.5+2.5 and after finishing Agrabah I headed back to Traverse Town to unlock the Synthesis shop. After doing that I decided to grind a bit and after ending up in the 3rd district I decided to go into the small house with the FF crew just to see if they had anything new to say since I never bothered to check before. I spoke to Leon and Yuffie and they just mentioned the Keyhole in TT. But talking to Aerith caused a scene to start.

She asked Sora if he had seen a spiky haired guy. After Sora said yes she wondered if he was still looking for his friend. She then asked Sora to ask him to be careful and said that they all cared about him. That is it but I found it very interesting that I had come across this scene without ever hearing about it. This is why I love KH1. I'm still finding hidden things 15 years after its release. So has anyone else come across this scene before? Or am I the only one to not know about this?

P.S. If anyone is interested in the exact dialogue I can put it up later.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Uh, well, it's a final mix scene, so that's probably why you haven't seen it before?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well I feel dumb now. xD But still I have played the FM version a couple times and I hadn't seen it before so I'll take solace in that. :p

It's an optional scene so it is not that strange to never have seen it even when one has already played the FM version before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back