• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Movie?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

in the secret movie, the first knight it shows is standing on something...i used freeze frame and it definately is Xehanorts dragon....however when he steps off of it..it disappates, like and nobody or heartless does when we defeat it....but if they defeated Xehanorts dragon, then WTF did we defeat in kh2, where they all just data of the past??

NiteHawk

Well from the above look it doesnt look liek that dragon could of been where the keyblades were, i think it shows that they were moving in a new place, tward the 3 kayblades.

My theory also supports that they were standing on Xehanorts dragon, u can find it in my sig.

NiteHawk

Well we never did see the dragon destroyed, i think its just whats left from the battle, and i dont think its a nobody, i think it could of actually been machanical.

ordaXjn

hmm yea i guess u could be right...but if it was mechanical...why was it in kingdom hearts at first....and then was reborn outside of kingdom hearts....in TWTNW

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't even think that thing was a real dragon. It just looks like a ship that was created from Xemnas's power. It has a dragon appearence but it looks like it has machine parts. Maybe it came from the parts of The World That Never Was. Xemnas probably used the power he obtained from Kingdom Hearts to shape the ship. The Knight could not of been on top of it. It must of been something else. The reason why is because that scene took place in the past. If it was the ship then that would mean that the scene took place in the future.

ordaXjn

hmm well if Xemnas made the big mutha, then he had pumped up powers, which could very well mean that he got his heart back from kingdom hearts....cuz nomura said if the Org ever found their true selves/hearts, they would have superhuman powers.....and that giganto machine is pretty superhuman lol

NiteHawk

The Conquerer said:
I don't even think that thing was a real dragon. It just looks like a ship that was created from Xemnas's power. It has a dragon appearence but it looks like it has machine parts. Maybe it came from the parts of The World That Never Was. Xemnas probably used the power he obtained from Kingdom Hearts to shape the ship. The Knight could not of been on top of it. It must of been something else. The reason why is because that scene took place in the past. If it was the ship then that would mean that the scene took place in the future.
I have a theory about that, if ud like to read it, its in my sig.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It works now, for some reason my address was acting up. Time to read.

Edit: Actually you messed up somewhere. When you said that Xehanort was absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. Riku actually managed to gain control of his body. When Riku did that, Xehanort's heartless was still in his heart somewhere. That is why Riku had the form of Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 2. He took this form when he excepted Xehanort's darkness. So Xehanort's heartless could not of been inside of Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Hearts we saw in the first game was not really Kingdom Hearts. It was the door to darkness. The real Kingdom Hearts was revealed in Kingdom Hearts 2. When Ansem found Xehanort he did not have any memories. That was before the heartless and nobodies existed. It was also before Xehanort casted off his body and soul to create Xemnas. It was before Xehanort even became a heartless.

Last edited:

B-rad 1

Actually i thought the dragon you fought in kh2 was the building in the world that never was that transformed. you can actually see like tower parts on its legs.

NiteHawk

The Conquerer said:
It works now, for some reason my address was acting up. Time to read.

Edit: Actually you messed up somewhere. When you said that Xehanort was absorbed into Kingdom Hearts. Riku actually managed to gain control of his body. When Riku did that, Xehanort's heartless was still in his heart somewhere. That is why Riku had the form of Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 2. He took this form when he excepted Xehanort's darkness. So Xehanort's heartless could not of been inside of Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Hearts we saw in the first game was not really Kingdom Hearts. It was the door to darkness. The real Kingdom Hearts was revealed in Kingdom Hearts 2. When Ansem found Xehanort he did not have any memories. That was before the heartless and nobodies existed. It was also before Xehanort casted off his body and soul to create Xemnas. It was before Xehanort even became a heartless.
I talked about that in other posts in that forum, i just havent updated my theory yet.

exile31

What if those knights actually did defeat the dragon in the past? When you see the dragon for the first time in KH2 it is in that incubation thing and it looked like it was healing or something. It could be the same dragon but it was destroyed then repaired by Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back