• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Movie?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteHawk

You need to be banned or suspened or that much spamming and posting consistantly.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ordaXjn said:
in the secret movie, the first knight it shows is standing on something...i used freeze frame and it definately is Xehanorts dragon....however when he steps off of it..it disappates, like and nobody or heartless does when we defeat it....but if they defeated Xehanorts dragon, then WTF did we defeat in kh2, where they all just data of the past??

Do you have a picture or something that we could see beacuse I have seen the secret video many times and couldn't really make anyhting of it I sorta see how it could be the dragon (and a lot of other people supposedly think so too) but I'd like to just see a good picture of it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
NiteHawk said:
Any ways, Conquerer, does my theory make sense when u read the other posts?

It made more sense when the other people corrected it though. I do agree that Xehanort's heartless is no longer inside of Riku. I also agree that Xehanort's heartless may still be out there somewhere. But I don't think he is inside of Kingdom Hearts. He is mostly likely plotting his goal out there while wearing Riku's former organization cloak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back