• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Movie Transcriptions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Yeah, I'm bored. But seeing as everyone's referencing Blank Points and Reconnect (the Re:coded secret movie) in their theories, I thought it would be helpful if I transcribed the scenes into text, for easy referencing and such (hence the bored comment).

SIGNS OF WHAT'S NEXT

*World: Mysterious Tower. The camera pans up it from the outside until it reaches the top. Fade to Yen Sid's chambers, Mickey looking down for a second...*

Mickey: Yen Sid! I think we're finally getting close to figuring out where Ven's heart is!

Yen Sid: Is that so? Then that leaves only Terra.

M: Right! And we've gotta save all three of 'em!

YS: Hmmm.... The question is... What does Xehanort intend to do next?

*dramatic music starts playing*

M: Xehanort? But his two halves are gone... There was Ansem, who commanded the Heartless...
*gestures with his left hand, ghostly image of Ansem, SoD appears*
And Xemnas, who commanded the Nobodies.
*gestures with his right hand, ghostly image of Xemnas appears*
Didn't Sora defeat them both?

YS: Correct, those two met their end. However, therein lies exactly our problem. Their destruction now guarantees the original Xehanort's reconstruction.

M: Huh?

YS: Xehanort's heart, once seized by his Heartless half, is now free. And his body, which had become his Nobody, has been vanquished. Both halves will now be returned to the whole. In short, this means Master Xehanort will return...
*camera slowly pans right, ghostly image of MX appears*

M: And you think... you think that maybe he's gonna try something?

YS: A man like Xehanort will have left many roads open.

M: Well... it doesn't matter what he cooks up. Me and Sora, we'll be ready... and Riku too!

YS: *stroking his beard* Yes... they are indeed strong... But not true Keyblade Masters like you. Tell me... Does a single one of you suffice if what you faced was not a single one of him?

M: *surprised, leaps up and leans over Yen Sid's desk* WHAT?!? Whaddaya mean?

YS: Mickey! *standing up* Please summon Sora hither... Riku as well.

M: Of course... but... why?

YS: To show us the Mark of Mastery.

*Text appears on a black background, reading "Reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS"*
-----------

I'll have Blank Points up in a bit. Still have to make that one. Hope this helps!

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
One thing that Yensid said about there being other people alongside Master Xehanort made me think that throughout the series the enemies and main villains have been monsters of some sort, humanoids or goofy/evil disney villains. Whenever you would defeat the Heartless or Nobodies they would just vanish *poof* gone. Or if you defeated a Disney villain they would die/run away in whatever fashion they were defeated in their movies. (Like with Ursula she just sort of collapsed and died off-screen in her black dust cloud and with Captain Hook he comedically gets chased by Tic-Tock the Crocodile into the sunset)

Here's what I'm getting at, this time around the main villains are going to be living breathing people such as Master Xehanort. When they're defeated and killed they will not go *poof* and vanish (unless they choose to release their heart into something, succumb to darkness completely, or they themselves have their heart stolen in some way. Correct me if I'm wrong), their dead corpse will be lying on the ground. Dead. Sounds a little more mature than the other Kingdom Hearts games. Unless they'll all die like Eraqus did (who opened his heart to give to Terra to protect him from Xehanort right before he died, so highly unlikely) or Clayton (crushed by giant heartless chameleon thing) this'll be pretty different from the other games.

Thinking about what I've written so far I feel like maybe I'm overreacting to this thought. I'm not saying dead corpses in KH is a bad thing I'm just saying it'll be something we haven't seen in the games before.

Sorry, a bit off-topic, but slightly relevant.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Nah, don't worry about it. It means I don't have to doublepost. :p

Also, what Yen Sid meant is there may be more than one Master Xehanort, not just him with lackeys.

And people don't die in Kingdom Hearts. They go to sleep, and their hearts are in slumber. So Dream Drop Distance is rather vital to this point. I mean, the fact that people don't die is extremely evident in Blank Points. Which I have transcribed, as promised, below.

BLANK POINTS

*Text appears: "Hidden truths"

Scene: Within Terra's heart*

Master Xehanort: Darkness rules your heart- *close up of MX's mouth* it gives me control. Muscle and sinew that once obeyed you now rebels against you. How you can remain here at all confounds the mind.

Terra: *back of his head, pans to the side* It's still my heart. *front* You think you can just come in and take over? I'm not gonna sit by and let that happen.

MX: Hmph. Don't even entertain any notions of escaping me, boy. In the end, your heart will be engulfed by mine forever.

T: Wrong. You're gonna get shown the door, old man.

MX: As I recall, you could't even handle your own darkness. How, then, will you triumph over mine?

T: Heh. You'll find out soon enough.

MX: Oooh? So that's how it is, is it? Someone else has set foot in your heart. Eraqus, you sly fox...

T: I'm not afraid of what the darkness holds now. Even if you do wrest control of my heart from me- even if you cast me into the deepest, darkest abyss- you'll never sway me from the one cause that pushes me to keep on fighting. Whatever the cost, I'm ready to pay it.

MX: *pauses* Brave words, to be sure. But I'm a patient man. We can take as much time as we need to settle this little property dispute. However, know this- You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take. Trust me. I made certain of that. *snickers*

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "Image of their backs, preserved in memory"

Scene: The halls of Radiant Garden's castle*

*Apprentice Xehanort is walking, when Braig approaches him*

Braig: Hey! Mister Master.

*AX scowls at him*

B: Oh c'mon, you don't even know your pal? Please tell me the amnesia was just a sick joke. Boy, this is some cliché.

*AX tries to nudge Braig off of him*

B: Hey, you're not... Terra? *AX looks at him like he's a moron* Just gotta check. As if. Well, don't sweat it. I got your back. *pats AX on the back*

*Focus changes to Ienzo and Ansem the Wise, walking the opposite direction. They're eating sea salt ice cream*

*AtW looks down at Ienzo and chuckles softly*

*At the end of the hall, Ienzo stops AtW and looks back to see the backs of Braig and AX*

*Camera zooms in on AtW's eyes*

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "Two who were never meant to meet"

Scene: On the shores of the Realm of Darkness, sometime after the end of Kingdom Hearts 2*

*Zooms out from hooded figure's eyes [AtW]*

*Aqua approaches*

Aqua: Who are you?

AtW: Hmmm? *looks over at Aqua* Why, hello. It's not often I get visitors.

A: Please, call me Aqua. Why are you sitting here all alone in the realm of darkness? How did you end up here?

AtW: Well... I can tell you this is my second time on these shores. But unfortunately, much like the first, I do not remember who I am or whence I came. Everything was washed away in whatever currents carried me here.

A: That's too bad. *sits down* I know I've been here a long time, wandering through the endless hours... unable to escape...

AtW: You wish to return to your own world?

A: *long pause* It's my friends. I promised I'd be there for them.

AtW: Your friends? Somewhere in the scraps of memory I have left, you remind me of a boy I once knew. He is very much like you- true to his friends, and kind. This boy travels to many worlds and fights to keep the light safe.

A: Keep the light safe? I've been away too long. Did something happen out there? Are the worlds in danger?

AtW: Sad to say, the nearly fell to darkness more than once. But at every turn, that boy arrived with Keyblade in hand to save the day.

A: *perks up at hearing Keyblade* Huh? Wait a sec... Is his name Terra or Ven?

AtW: *long pause, and shakes his head* Neither of those, I'm afraid.

A: *sighs, crestfallen* Should've known.

AtW: How long has it been since I met him? At least a year now, perhaps more... Back then, my heart was clouded with vengeance. I did terrible things... both to him and his friends. I brought unhappiness to more lives than one. I felt something must be done. Was that why? A means of clearing my conscience? Or perhaps, out of a sort of scholarly instinct?

While the boy slept his long sleep, I hid the results of my research inside him, transplanting the data to where it might best serve a purpose. In fact, I would like to believe... Maybe he can set things right. A boy like him who touches so many hearts- he could open the right door, and save all those people whose lives I managed to ruin. So many are still waiting for their new beginning, their birth by sleep. Even me... and even you.

A: What's this boy's name?

AtW: His name... is...

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "All the pieces lie where they fell"

Scene: The White Room, in the Old Mansion in Twilight Town*

*Naminé sketches a picture, then looks at it*

Naminé: ...Sora. *The picture is of Sora on the Paopu tree in Destiny Islands*

*Scene: The Clock Tower in Twilight Town. Three people in black coats are atop it, eating sea salt ice cream*

*The camera pans to reveal them to be Xion, Roxas, and Axel*

*The three look up to the sky, pride in their eyes*

Xion, Roxas, Axel (simultaneously): Sora.

*Scene: Land of Departure, where the targets were*

*Ventus is sleeping in a chair when Terra approaches him*

Ventus: Huh..? *laughs and smiles*

*The two look to the sky*

Ventus, Terra (simultaneously): Sora.

*A shooting star flies through the sky*

*Scene: The shores of the Realm of Darkness once more*

*Camera shows AtW's hood, then a close up of Aqua's face. She's crying*

A: *turns to look out across the dark ocean* Sora.

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "Where they wait for him..."

Scene: Destiny Islands, by the Paopu tree. We first see Sora from the exact angle as the picture Naminé drew*

Riku: Sora.

*Sora turns to see Riku walking towards him across the bridge.*

Sora: Riku.

R: Your mind's made up?

S: *nods* Yeah.

*A bottle and a rolled up letter with Mickey's seal on it are in Sora's hands. Kairi approaches*

Kairi: Sora.

S: Kairi, I... *hops down from the tree*

K: *nods* Mmm.

S: Heh. It's just... they really need me. I have to go. I am who I am... because of them.

R: Heh.

K: Heh. *hands Sora her lucky charm* See you soon.

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "Reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS"*
---

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
what Yen Sid meant is there may be more than one Master Xehanort, not just him with lackeys.

Talk about a play on words. I didn't think he meant that literally. We have another Org XIII and they're ALL Master Xehanort. That would be the funniest thing. haha

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
We don't know for sure what he meant; Yen Sid was merely hinting at the possibilities to drive the threat home to Mickey.

He may be both a King and a Keyblade Master, but he can also be reckless as all hell.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
We don't know for sure what he meant; Yen Sid was merely hinting at the possibilities to drive the threat home to Mickey.

It could also be a simple translation error. Although Yensid trying to get Mickey scared is a lot funnier.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I don't know... I typed up the lines exactly as they were said by the voice actors in the video... And Squeenix is usually very careful in their translations.

ablackmore726

Hey, I'm new =] In the re:coded secret movie, it says that they're trying to locate ven's heart, if it's in Sora, then I wonder how they will get it out...if they try releasing it, then won't sora turn into a heartless like he did when he released Kairi's heart? I wonder what the future of KH brings =]

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Hey, I'm new =] In the re:coded secret movie, it says that they're trying to locate ven's heart, if it's in Sora, then I wonder how they will get it out...if they try releasing it, then won't sora turn into a heartless like he did when he released Kairi's heart? I wonder what the future of KH brings =]

That could be part of why they want Sora and Riku to become masters, because part of the knowledge you gain by becoming a master is how to separate a heart from a body, especially without destroying the person.

billyzanesucks

So they could have mistranslated a whole section of the interview? That seems unlikely.

And hints are never just hints with Nomura.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

He may be both a King and a Keyblade Master, but he can also be reckless as all hell.

I don`t know if I agree. Sure Mickey can be reckless, but I can see the possibility of Xehanort re-appearing in more than one form. Especially since this is a Kingdom Hearts game.

Blobbit

Awards
Well in the Re:Coded secret ending, Yen Sid mentions how Xehanort left many "roads" open.

Then in the BbS secret ending, Xehanort says to Terra that he is one of many "roads" he may choose to take--I'm thinking Terra might be the final boss in 3D, since either he's saved by Sora or Xehanort uses him to reincarnate.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I don`t know if I agree. Sure Mickey can be reckless, but I can see the possibility of Xehanort re-appearing in more than one form. Especially since this is a Kingdom Hearts game.

Since Yen Sid was being rather cryptic there, anything is possible. He could have been conveying the direness of the situation to Mickey, or being rather accurate in the "multiple Xehanorts" thing...
Well in the Re:Coded secret ending, Yen Sid mentions how Xehanort left many "roads" open.

Then in the BbS secret ending, Xehanort says to Terra that he is one of many "roads" he may choose to take--I'm thinking Terra might be the final boss in 3D, since either he's saved by Sora or Xehanort uses him to reincarnate.

I don't think so... but yeah, I noticed the whole "roads" thing and a few other things to link the two while transcribing them.

Neptun

That could be part of why they want Sora and Riku to become masters, because part of the knowledge you gain by becoming a master is how to separate a heart from a body, especially without destroying the person.
Where was that stated? in fact, I only recall Nomura saying that only people on the road of darkness are able to take hearts, reason why Xehanort stated that people like terra, who at that point actually was master level, were not able to pull that stunt.

"-- If Terra wasn't the one who stole Aurora's heart in his chapter, who actually did steal it?

Nomura: It was Master Xehanort and Maleficent. In "KHI" it was shown that beings of darkness like Maleficent and the Heartless are able to steal people's hearts. The theory is that Terra, who has light residing in his heart, is not a being of darkness and therefore didn't steal Aurora's heart."

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Taken from Xehanort's Report 9 in Birth By Sleep:
We Keyblade Masters have a special gift. We can extract a heart, be it our own or that of another. By continuing this cycle, it is possible to remain in the world of the living forever.

That's where it's stated.

I'm guessing that maybe Xehanort didn't realize the part about needing darkness to do it, and if he did it's not mentioned in any of his reports. But it would go hand-in-hand with what Nomura said right there.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
And now for the Secret Movie from 3D!

Yes I really did beat it that quickly.

ANOTHER GUARDIAN OF LIGHT

*Text appears: "The darkness awakens"

Scene: Young Xehanort on the shores of Destiny Islands, mirroring the BBS scene, except cutting to a front view of his face*

YMX: This world is just too small.

*Text appears: "The light in the darkness"

Scene: Aqua on the Dark Margin*

Aqua: [stares forward]

*Text appears: "leads to the last key"

Scene: Spiraling down from showing the top of the Mysterious Tower, Donald and Goofy are reclining on the entry steps*

Goofy: Sora's late. Do ya think he's okay?

Donald: Awwwww....

G: Gawrsh, Lea sure hurried back to Radiant Garden, and now Master Yen Sid's sending Riku away, too, *Donald looks up, then over at Goofy* on some mystery errand.

Donald: *looks down sadly, and says more impassioned than the last* Awww.....

G: Ya think we'll ever get to do something important?

*Donald leaps up suddenly*

G: Hmm? Oh! Welcome back, Riku! Hey, wait... *Donald and Goofy look confused, then jump back in surprise*

*Scene cuts to Yen Sid's chambers*

Yen Sid: The Keyblade Wars of yore plunged the true Kingdom Hearts into darkness, and the χ-blade was shattered. But the light still shining in the hearts of children rebuilt the world that we know today. And the light from the broken χ-blade was then divided into seven, to protect the number of pure hearts in the world.

Mickey: *pondering* Seven pure lights. They're...the princesses of heart.

YS: Indeed. Those seven pure hearts form the very source of all light in the world. If they are lost, the world will again give way to shadow. Thus, even if we deliberately avoid finding our seven lights to avert another Keyblade War, Xehanort will still target the seven princesses in order to forge the χ-blade.

M: So..there's gonna be a clash between seven lights and thirteen darknesses...and there's nothing we can do to avoid triggering the Keyblade War?

YS: To protect the seven pure hearts, we will need seven lights strong enough to stand against the thirteen darknesses.

M: So we're missing one guardian of light. *door opens, Mickey turns around* Riku! You're back!

Riku: That's right. Master Yen Sid, I brought you the "guest" you asked for but...you never said why.

M: Huh? Wow!

YS: I have come to learn that you, too, can wield a Keyblade. I am glad you are here.

*camera turns to reveal the "guest" as Kairi*

*Screen goes black. Text appears: "Reconnect. KINGDOM HEARTS"*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back