• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Movie about KH 358/2 days just before the final battle in KH 2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

berrybob

Awards
I remember little about it, but after the final door to the final battle was unlocked, Riku had a headache and remembered about scenes in 358/2 days. Though it was blurrier than in 358/2 days. Then Mickey said something like "what´s wrong?", then Riku said "nothing". I saw Xion and i wondered who she is. Now that i know her, i´m wondering how we can trigger this event. I played on Standard difficulty.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Of course it is! Because my other playthroughs didn´t had this scene. And it happened years before 358/2 days was launched.
Your other playthroughs didn't have this scene because it isn't actually a real scene at all. 358/2 Days and Xion was not thought of when KH2 was made. There is no reference to her anywhere in the game because of this. I don't know what to tell ya. You dreamt up this scene happening, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back