• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MM125

Well, IIRC, you told us about you basing Scarlet and Neko on you and your sister, but Ed and Kuri is news to me. Does your friend really idolize L and start repeating herself whenever she doesn't have coffee?

Mikoto-Cat

Well, IIRC, you told us about you basing Scarlet and Neko on you and your sister, but Ed and Kuri is news to me. Does your friend really idolize L and start repeating herself whenever she doesn't have coffee?

Well she does love L but she doesn't repeat herself when she doesn't have coffee and she doesn't drink as much coffee as Kuri but she still loves coffee either way.

Riku Fan1415

*angry mob marches up*
Mob Leader: What do we want?
Mob: COMEDY!!!!!
Mob Leader: When do we want it?
Mob: WHENEVER MIKOTO POSTS A NEW CHAPTER!!!!!
Mob Leader: -_- I really gotta get me a new mob......

Mikoto-Cat

my (heartless) computer crashed and thank you all you patient people (you know who you are) for waiting while some have been hounding me for the next chapter and that just puts preasure on me.

The next chapter will be worth the wait

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Your welcome; long waits are something I'm used to, so being patient is instinctual for me:)

Looking forward to next chap.

MM125

I've lasted this long. I can keep going. *grabs DS and starts playing 358/2 Days*

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I've lasted this long. I can keep going. *grabs DS and starts playing 358/2 Days*

Good for you, some of us go to school and have parents who work for a living, meaning that we don't get the game right when it comes out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back