• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 24: Fright night part 1: Alice in wonderland makes a comeback

(yeah I’m doing a lot of two part chapters but this time it’s a three part)

Day 114

8:00 am

On the way to school Larxene told everyone some spooky stories about destiny high to scare them.

and on this very day 50 years ago a young boy walked into the school only to see that hall was dark and it was decorated with cob webs, jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, axes with blood on them and other stuff. He saw a shadow approach him, the shadow was hungry and it ate the boy, limb to limb until his bones were cleaned off

“Yeah right” Zexion said, “as if that really happened”

When Zexion, Axel, Roxas, Larxene, Demyx and Xion arrived at school the hall was dark and it was decorated with fake cob webs, jack-o-lanterns, skeletons, fake axes with blood on them and other stuff and a shadow was approaching them.

(psycho music playing in the backround)

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” the six nobodies screamed and hugged each other but poor Demyx was stuck in the middle trying to breathe.

(psycho music stops)

“relax guys!” Kairi said as she was walking towards them, “It’s Halloween” Kairi wore her normal school uniform but wore a witch’s hat on her head.

The six nobodies sighed with relief. “Halloween?” Roxas asked.

“don’t you know what that it?”

“of course I do!” Roxas yelled. “I just didn’t know it was today”

“WELL BLONDIE!!!” Tidus yelled from far away. “There’s this thing called a calend-AAAAAAAAAARRR!!!” Tidus screamed at the short grim reaper with a cardboard scythe.

“happy Halloween” Neko waved and took off her black cloak and marched down the hall. “CANDY! CANDY! CANDY!!”

“ah so that’s why everyone is wearing costumes” Demyx said. “I looked like a total freak!”

“don’t worry! I made spare costumes for 5 of you…looks like one of you is going to miss out”

“that’s okay!” Xion said, “I don’t mind looking…normal”

Kairi gave Demyx a mad hatter’s costume, Axel a March Hare costume, Roxas a dormouse costume, Larxene a Queen of Hearts costume and Zexion a chef’s costume with a bloody axe head piece to put on his head. Xion felt a twitch in her eye.

“what’s wrong with her?” Axel asked.

“maybe she has an irrational fear of Alice in wonderland” Larxene smirked. “oooooh Xion!” Xion turned around.

“OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!”

“MUMMY!!!” Xion screamed and ran to her homeroom.

“wow…what’s up with shortie?”

Xion: Period 2: English

“I do hope you have your Alice in wonderland oral assessments here” Mr Rhapsodos said but then gave them an evil glare. “and don’t say you did it but it’s at home or I was sick…GIVE ME ONE MORE EXCUSE AND YOU’LL BE ANNIHILATED!!!!” Everyone shivered behind their desks. “Now Xion! You’re up first!”

“what? Why me?”

“Usually Ashe goes first but I decided to go backwards on the Alphabetical order roll…Halloween special”

“you’re loveless (berserker)”

“OH NO SHE DIDN’T!” the whole class chorused. Xion felt a twitch in her eye.

3 minutes later.

Xion had presented her oral assessment very well but instead of reading the book she told them about her experience in Wonderland.

“very good Xion!” Mr. Rhapsodos applauded. “but you said the Caterpillar smoked weed and in the book it wasn’t weed”

“I know what it looked like!!!”

“huh?”

“I mean…I know what weed looks like my dad smokes it everyday””

“oh no she didn’t!” the whole class chorused.

Xion picked up the book and yelled. “QUIT STALKING ME!!!”

“are you okay?” Mr. Rhapsodos asked.

“I’m fine” Her face went red with embarrassment and she went back to her seat next to Inu.

Larxene and Zexion Period 5: Home economics

Marluxia laughed when he saw Larxene in her queen of hearts costume and Zexion in his chef’s costume. “oh Zexion, nice day to dress up as a dead chef for home economics”

“ah shut up sissy” Zexion muttered.

“oh and Larxene, Queen of Hearts, suits you well!! OH! HO! HO! HO!” Suddenly a flying cork landed in his mouth.

“put a cork in it” some of their classmates giggled.

Marluxia spat out the cork. “anyway, today we will be making candy apples for Halloween”

Lunch

Roxas yawned. “I’m so tired”

Xion twitched.

“what’s wrong Xion?”

“nothing” Xion said backing away slowly but bumped into a familiar face. It was Riku but he was dressed as the white rabbit. Xion gasped.

“I know…I look cute…don’t ask Kairi forced me to wear it” Riku pouted.

“BACK YOU EVIL RABBIT!!” Xion yelled and was in a kung-fu pose. Riku blinked a few times.

“are you okay?”

“WONDERLAND IS EVERYWHERE!!!”

“ah yes, Kairi decided to have an Alice in Wonderland theme for Halloween” Riku scratched his chin.

“we should blame Mr. Rhapsodos” Roxas said

“DUNANANANANANANA! LOVELESS!”

Riku, Roxas and Xion all sweat dropped at the same time. “maybe not” Xion said. “we should blame the head of English in this school”

“DUNANANANANANANA! ALICE!! IN WONDERLAND!!” Mr. Fair yelled. He was dressed as a were wolf while Mr. Hewly was dressed as a Mummy.

The three students sweat-dropped and Mr. Hewly face palmed. “that’s the last time I’m taking YOU to see a movie” he said.

“oy!” The two of them turned around and saw Xaldin looking very pissed.

“WHY ARE YOU TWO GOOFING OFF!! BACK TO WORK!!!” Xaldin yelled.

Mr. Hewly and Mr. Fair walked back into the kitchen. “it was nice of Sephiroth to give us jobs” Mr. Fair said.

“just pass me the damn salad” Mr. Hewly said.

After school

“oh boy! I can’t wait to go trick or treating!!” Demyx yelled. Sora, Kairi, Riku, Selphie and Wakka looked at Demyx like they just saw a ghost in a ballerina costume. “why are you looking at me like that! KIDS AREN’T THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN GET CANDY!!”

“It’s not that” Selphie said. “It’s just…the Demon sisters”

“aren’t they usually pulling pranks and blowing things up” Roxas asked.

“yes but Halloween is when they’re at their absolute worst ya” Wakka said

“C’mon guys!” Sora said, “we haven’t been out on Halloween for a while”

“No way ya!” Wakka yelled but then Sora gave him…the puppy dog look. “OH FINE WE’LL GO TRICK OR TREATING!!”

“YAY!” Sora yelled.

Cobalt and Inu: 5 pm: The Jenova’s house

“uh Inu? Why are we visiting them again?” Cobalt asked.

“because if the demon sisters can have fun on Halloween shouldn’t we? We are the demon brothers after all” Inu said. “although I take this more seriously. You just flirt with girls EVERY TIME we plan something” Inu looked around. “Cobalt? Where are you?”

Cobalt was too distracted by the girls in bunny outfits…if you could call them outfits. Inu sweat dropped then pressed the door bell. Immediately Sephiroth opened the door. “Inu! Cobalt! I haven’t seen you in this house for 4 years. How are you boys?”

“We’re fine we just came to visit Scarlet and Neko…uh Sephiroth? Why are you wearing an apron?” Inu asked.

“oh that!” Sephiroth looked down at his pink frilly apron. “I was baking cookies for Halloween”

“I see”

“come in!” Sephiroth said and lead them inside. Inu had walked in first followed by Cobalt. The house had barely changed since they last visited although they had a new couch, a new oven and a new TV.

“oh we got a new oven because Scarlet blew up the last one by accident, she was trying to cook” Sephiroth explained.

“ah that’s my Scarlet” Cobalt smirked.

Sephiroth and Inu blinked a few times. “Scarlet and Neko are in their base planning out Halloween”

“thank you Mr. Jenova”

They walked out of the Jenova house. “where’s their base?” Inu asked.

“oh it’s in the library” Cobalt said, “and I’ve memorised their password”

6 pm

The only people who were brave enough to go out on Halloween were The defence force, the hate club, the organization, the demon brothers and the other guys.

“why are we called the other guys?!” Wakka yelled to the Authoress only to be hit by… “OOOWW!! WHO THREW THIS PANASONIC HD 70 INCH LCDYA?!!” He yelled but then threw in a big toothy smile, 2 thumbs up and a wink.

“Subliminaladvertisingwasnotadvised” Tidus said very quickly.

“hi Tidus!” Demyx waved.

“DON’T ‘HI’ ME EXCHANGE STUDENTS!!!……and friends”

“gee…nice to know people acknowledge us” Selphie said but was hit by a… “WHY DO YOU KEEP THROWING LCDS?!!”

Because they’re much lighter than analogues

“but they’re more expensive”

Who said I payed for them?

Everyone raised an eyebrow and went back to trick or treating.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh God, that was so funny!!! Poor Xion!!! She just cn't get away from all the Alice in Wonderland craziness. I am really glad that Zack and Angeal are back, and that you mad them lunch guys. Man, I can't wait to see more insanity there. And Sephiroth in a frilly pink apron; I almost fell of my chair laughing at that. Anyway, awesome job again, and I look forward to more.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
LMFAO.
I was seriously laughing outloud at some parts!
If this is what part ONE looks like then I can't wait for part TWO and THREE!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this?
*goes back to previous comments by moi*
I guess I have but I think I'll say it again...
I LOVE THIS!

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 25: Fright night part 2: operation trick or treat

6:30

Library at school

Cobalt removed the books and played the mission impossible theme but a sign came up saying “access denied”

“WHAT?!” Inu yelled. “I thought you said you knew the password?!”

“I did” Cobalt said. “well…at least I thought I did”

In the basement’s basement

“Neko? Did you change the password again?” Scarlet asked stepping out from behind the battle suit changer tying her cape. She was dressed as a sexy vampire complete with a low cut poet shirt, leather corset and miniskirt and knee high books that could kill. Her fake fangs glinted eerily in the screens light.

“well…by accident” Neko sweat-dropped. “it’s the Indiana Jones theme now.”

Back in the library

“YOU!!!” Inu yelled at the screen.

“prepare to be annihilated’

“oh crab on a stick” Inu muttered

Xion, Larxene, Roxas and Riku: 7 pm: outside Mr. Fair’s house

“how much candy did you get shortie?” Larxene asked.

Xion looked through her bag and showed it to Larxene. “this much”

“AW MAN!! YOU GOT MORE THAN ME!!”

“maybe it’s because they think you’re way too scary” Roxas muttered.

“I HEARD THAT BLONDIE!!”

“PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!! I’M TOO ADORABLE AND UKE TO DIE!!” Everyone raised an eyebrow. “I mean handsome…HANDSOME!!”

“how much candy did you get Riku?” Xion asked. Riku showed everyone his bag and they gasped.

“HOW DID YOU GET THAT MUCH CANDY?!!” Larxene yelled

“most of the houses I visited had teenage girls living in them”

“ah!”

Suddenly they heard evil laughter coming from nearby coming from two strangely familiar voices. They looked around everywhere. A very good looking fake corpse landed in front of them and they all scream and ran for their lives. Larxene and Roxas ran left only to be caught in a net near fire crackers while Xion and Riku ran to the right only to fall into a booby-trap also near fire crackers.

Axel, Demyx, Sora and Kairi: outside the demon brother’s house

“time to flee!” Kairi yelled.

“why?” Sora asked, “I don’t have enough candy!” he said holding out his bag.

“Tonight’s the night the Demon sister’s are at their worst”

“that’s right” a manly voice said. “and so are the demon brothers”

“Demon sisters and brothers?!!” Demyx turned around and saw Cobalt dressed as a bloody Zombie.

“AAAAAAAHHH!!” They ran into a random house only to find that the house they ran into belonged to the Demon brothers. The house was dark and there was a lot of booby traps and c4.

“God I’m good,” Cobalt smirked

“Narcisist,” Inu whispered.

“What was that?!”

“Lame,” Scarlet said. “We pulled that on you when you and I were 7 Cobalt.”

“Scarlet,” Cobalt said “You didn’t have to dress up that sexily for me. I wouldn’t of mind if you wore nothing at all.”

“Pervert. I would rather be covered in my own blood and chased by hungry werewolves than strip for you.”

“Ooooh kinky and wild,” he said with a waggle of his brows, “Me likey.”

“Where’s Neko?” Inu asked

“Still at home,” Scarlet answered “Good luck in our Annual Fright Night Contest.”

“We’re going to beat you this year!” Inu yelled

“keep dreaming,”

“God I hate those two!” Inu growled “Cobalt?”

“So smexy!”

Hate club: In front of the Jenova’s house

“we’ve only got one more place to visit” Tidus declared. “the Jenova house!”

“uh Tidus?” Leon asked. “don’t the Demon sisters live here”

“that’s right!” a familiar voice said. It was Neko dressed as the grim reaper. “happy Halloween”

“RUN FOR IT!!” Mary yelled and the whole hate club ran.

“aw Neko!” Sephiroth said, “I wanted to give them my freshly baked cookies”

“but Dad! It’s our night”

“oh okay then!” Sephiroth waved. “have fun Neko!”

Larxene and Roxas: trapped

“man! Why didn’t I get stuck with spoon head. At least he’s hot!” Larxene whined.

“HEY!” Roxas whined.

“If Xion’s too shy to flirt with him I may as well!” Larxene said

“poor Riku” Roxas mumbled.

“HEY!”

Xion and Riku: trapped too

Xion sat up right away after falling into the trap. “I’M ALIVE!!”

“good…can you get off me now?” Riku mumbled seeing as his face was flat on the ground. Xion stood up right away and Riku rubbed the back of his head. “that’s the tenth time you’ve managed to leave a bruise on my head”

“tenth?!”

“well…you’re calculator hit my head, you’re pencil case hit me on the head, you dodged me when we were rehearsing the kissing scene and my face hit the floor, when we played dodge ball the ball you threw hit my head…”

“okay I get it!” Xion smirked. “you must be very unfortunate”

“hey!” Riku pouted. “I’m the victim here”

“just kidding” Xion smiled.

Riku stood there wondering what to talk about now until he realised. “whoa hang on! I’m trapped here…with Xion…and there’s no Mr. Xemnas is sight…Now’s my chance to ask her out! C’mon! I’ve been trying to ask her out all this week but when ever I do Mr. Xemnas interferes”

Flash back

Day 111

“h-hey Xion?” Riku whispered while they were getting their food.

“yeah?” Xion whispered. “what is it?”

“I w-was w-wondering…would you like to-

“STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER SPOON HEAD!!!” Xemnas yelled from across the cafeteria.

“that guy has super ears!!!” Riku thought.

End

“hey Xi-

“oh damn!”

“what is it?” Riku sounded a little concerned.

“I’m missing out on my favourite soap opera” Xion sighed.

“THAT’S IT??!!”

Back in the world that never was

“hmm” Xemnas looked around attentively.

“what is it superior?” Marluxia asked

“my father senses are tingling” Xemnas said. “it would seem that Roxas, Demyx, Larxene and Axel are in trouble and Xion’s alone with Riku”

“The silver haired bishonen or the hyper and peppy blonde bimbo from the defence force?” Luxord asked

“Riku with a single ‘k’”

“oooooooohhh”

“who cares! Both of them are terrible”

Meanwhile: Yuna, Rikku, Paine and Zexion

Rikku sneezed.

“do you have a cold Rikku?” Yuna asked.

“no…I think someone must’ve been talking about me”

Yuna blinked a few times. “how can you tell?”

“Well there’s my sneeze because I have a cold, then there’s a sneeze if someone’s talking about me and then there’s the sneeze when some one was talking about me rudely”

“so which sneeze was it?”

“THE THIRD ONE!! SOMEONE INSULTED ME AND I’M GONNA KILL THEM!!”

Paine sighed. “am I the only sane one in this school?”

“I ask myself the same question everyday” Zexion sighed.

“you do?” Paine asked

“well…yeah, the rest of these guys are either too nice or crazy”

Paine glanced over at Zexion and her heart throbbed “he’s so cool” Paine face palmed. “GAHH WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!!!!”

Zexion blinked a few times. “are you okay?”

Paine sweat-dropped. “I’m fine!” she laughed sheepishly.

Roxas and Larxene: still in the net

“OH GOD!! I’M GOING TO DIE!!!!” Roxas screamed but then received a slap from Larxene. “oooowwwiiiee! At least Xion’s slap isn’t as hard”

“well she’s a midget so of course it wouldn’t hurt as much”

“she’s the same height as I am why do you keep calling her shortie?”

“because she’s shorter than I am”

“so am I?”

“I called you midget and you threw my heart shaped panties out of the window” Larxene pouted.

Roxas looked around and spotted a good place to escape. “hey Larxene? Think you could cut that net and we could get out of here.

“good idea midge- Roxas!”

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
L
M
F
A
O

HAHA! "My father senses are tingling!" I lauhed so hard when I read that.
This chapter was great Mikoto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Like always)
L-O-V-E-D IT! :D

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Once again, absolutely hilarious!!! God, Colbalt is such a pervert; you should really have Scarlet kick him in his balls reall, really, really hard. Xemnas and his tingling father senses, that was funny. Also, I like that Paine is interested in Zexion; they seem like a good couple because they really are the only sane people at that school. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back