• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Secret Mission: High School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoto-Cat

Note: This is my first multi-chaptered fanfiction so don't expect too much ^^;

Description: What happens when Xemnas gives Roxas, Axel, Xion, Larxene, Demyx and Zexion a mission to disguise as exchange students and collect hearts at the same time? Trouble that's what!
Slightly AU and Some pairings
Warning: OOCness

Rated: T for swearing

Criticism is welcome Flaming is not >: (
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday: 5 pm

Ah! Finally” Zexion thought to himself, “Some peace and quiet in the Library that never was” He sat down with many books in front of him and read “the fluffy bunny book”oh I mean um… “The book on nobodies”

“OY LARXENE!! I’M TRYING TO PLAY SINGSTAR!!! WILL YOU BE QUIET?!!”

Zexion peeped over his book and discovered…He wasn’t alone

“SHUDDUP MULLET BOY!” Larxene yelled as she threw her kunai at a picture of the Superior.There where 5 other nobodies in the library

“Hey guys check this out” Axel announced flicking his finger and a little flame came out “On! Off! On! Off”

“That’s great Axel” Roxas said not paying attention, “check!”

“Uh Roxas? That was my piece again,” Xion said,

Roxas’s eyes widened as he looked at the chessboard. “Damnnit!”

Zexion sighed heavily and yelled “THIS IS A LIBARARY!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE QUIET YOU MORONS!!!”

Xemnas entered the Library looking around every section of the library until he saw the 6 and asked, “have any of you seen Saix?”

“Well…” Roxas answered, “Vexen needed a werewolf for his new experiment”

“But we don’t have werewolves”

“Exactly, that’s why he using Saix”

Xemnas observed the 6 nobodies in the library and sighed “you 6 will have to do”

“What for?” everyone asked in sync.

“There have been many heartless spotted around Destiny High. Your mission will be to disguise as exchange students from ‘The Land of Dragons' and collect as many hearts as possible”

All 6 looked at each other, then to Xemnas, then to each other again. “WHAT?!”

“But superior! We don’t even look Chinese!” Xion complained.

“Who cares? Besides you idiots all need an education”

“I don’t need an education superior” Zexion stated and grabbed “the fluffy bunny book” realizing that, he put the book down and grabbed another. “I’m educated already, I can always tutor them”

“Yes but we need more Hearts”

“Um superior?” Axel asked, “I’m too old for high school”

“We can always say you were held back a year”

“Gee that makes me feel so much better,” Axel muttered.

Xemnas glanced at Roxas, Larxene and Demyx. “Do you 3 have a problem with it?”

Larxene smirked, “no! Back when I was a somebody I was very popular”

Xion couldn’t help but giggle.

“OY!! QUIT GIGGLING SHORTY!!”

“High School?! I loved High school!” Demyx declared.

“I don’t remember what it was like going to school,” Roxas said sadly,

The Superior smiled, “it’s settled then, you all start school this Monday”

Monday: 7:00 am

Beep beep…beep beep... beep SMASH

“I HATE MONDAYS!!!” Xemnas yelled as he pulled his covers.

“Superior?”

Xemnas peeped over his covers. “We’re going to school today aren’t we?” Roxas asked

“Huh? Oh right the mission!”

Xemnas leaped out of bed. “I even have your uniforms ready,” He sung.

“U-u-u-uniforms?”

7:30 am

“You look fantastic you 6” Marluxia commented.

‘Fantastic’? You mean ‘ridiculous” Axel muttered.

“That’s enough No.11” Xemnas ordered, “good luck at school, I feel like a father on his children’s first day at school. I’M SO PROUD!”

Axel summoned his chakrams, Larxene summoned her kunai, Demyx summoned his sitar, Roxas and Xion summoned their keyblades and Zexion summoned his Lexicon, all 6 weapons were pointing towards Xemnas of course.

“Geez guys, you don’t need to get so defensive” Xemnas opened the portal. “Remember to go to the office to collect your schedules”

All six nobodies nodded and entered the portal, and that’s when our story begins, yes people! That was the prologue if you want to read more then wait til the next chapter.

Last edited:

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 2:

It was a blissful morning as the young nobodies stared blankly at their new school. Some students looked at them strangely and others looked at them with admiration.

“So, should we go to the office now?” Demyx asked as he broke the silence. “We’ve been standing here staring at the school for hours now, what do you think?” Axel replied.

The 6 nobodies moved in through the entrance exchanging glances at each other and the other students before entering the school. Even though they weren’t meant to feel emotions they all felt nervous except for Demyx who was waving at all the other teenagers that passed by.

At the office

“Oh you must be the exchange students from the land of dragons” Miss. Gainsborough the secretary said. “That’s funny you don’t look Chinese”.

“That’s what I mean!” Xion shouted in annoyance before Larxene covered Xion’s mouth. “What she means is that we all used to live here but then that day came!”

“Day?” Miss. Gainsborough asked with concern while Axel bent over towards Roxas’s ear. “Oh boy it’s going to be one of those stories,” Axel whispered.

Larxene’s fake story

Us six were living in Destiny Islands for 5 years, you see our parents were friends and that’s how we knew each other. We played with each other everyday after school or in Roxas and Xion’s case Kindergarten and that’s how we became friends.

One day, our parents got together for a party and then the house caught on fire and our parents died.

We were all alone, lost in the world and we couldn’t look after ourselves as well as the younger ones. Fortunately Chinese merchants adopted us and so we moved to The Land of Dragons.

Miss Gainsborough stared at Larxene with sympathy while the others stared at her with disbelief.

“Oh how we wished to come back to the islands one more time even if this may be our last”.

“Aw you poor things! Oh look at the time, you better get to class and here are your schedules” Miss. Gainsborough said looking sympathetic as she handed them their schedules. “And if you ever need help please let me know”

“Thank you Miss Gainsborough! You are so kind!” Larxene said as she exited out of the office.

Once they were all outside Zexion couldn’t help but say “That story was the biggest piece of Bull crap I’ve heard in all of my non existent years”

“Well, I wouldn’t have made up that story if Xion didn’t open her big mouth”

“We don’t even look Chinese!!” Xion complained. Larxene ruffled the younger nobody’s hair “Hush child! We’re late for class” and with that walked off leaving Xion standing there blankly until realizing… she was late for class.

With Roxas: History Period 1

“Good Morning class, I’d like to introduce you to your new classmate” Mr. Fair said, “This is Roxas! He’s an exchange student from the land of dragons, funny he doesn’t look Chinese”

Roxas gave his teacher a glare then took a seat at the back near the window.

With Axel and Demyx: Science Period 1

“Hi everyone! I’m Axel got it memorized” Axel announced in front of the class. “And I’m Demyx! Just Demyx!”

Un like Mr. Fair, Mr. Strife let them introduce themselves to the class. There were various whispers from the Class such as “Oh my god their so cute”, “what a couple of losers” and “they don’t look Chinese”

With Larxene and Zexion: Home Economics period 1

As antisocial as they were Larxene and Zexion decided to start their own group. “Hey do you two mind if we join your group right?” a silver haired teen asked. “Not at all” Zexion said bluntly. “Great! My name is Wakka and this is Riku!” the other boy said excitedly. “You both don’t look Chinese ya”
“Well you see” Larxene began. “It’s a long story, a tragic story”

“Which we don’t have time to explain,” Zexion said cutting in before Larxene repeated that story to Wakka and Riku.

“So are you two dating?” Wakka asked Zexion’s eyes widened. “WHAT!!” he yelled before Larxene covered his mouth. “ Nah! He’s my brother”

“So are all of you related?” Riku asked. “Coz a ditz who is also an exchange student crashed into me and I noticed that you all have the same last name but you look different ”

“ we're adopted” Larxene lied.

“Oh that explains everything”

With Xion: Maths Period 1.

What a terrible start to school for Xion. 1. Because Xion hated maths and 2. She met one of the most selfish bastards in this school so far.

Flash back:

“We don’t even look Chinese!!” Xion complained. Larxene ruffled the younger nobody’s hair “Hush child! We’re late for class” and with that walked off leaving Xion standing there blankly until realizing… she was late for class.

She rushed to her new locker, grabbed what she needed and rushed down the long corridor. Not looking where she was going she crashed into a silver haired boy passing by. Her books went flying everywhere and hitting them on the head.

“Sorry bout that” Xion said apologetically while rubbing the spot where the book hit her. “Watch where you’re going next time!” he told her while rubbing the back of his head where her calculator hit him and continued on his way.

Flash back end

“Who does this guy think he is?!” Xion thought

With Axel and Demyx: Science period 1
“Hmm” Demyx thought aloud, “I say if we mix this purple suspicious looking chemical with this green one we’ll make a…(insert victory fanfare)
Hi-Potion!!”

“Don’t be ridiculous mullet boy” Axel said while trying to light the match. “Aw man! The match isn’t lighting! I’LL JUST HAVE TO LIGHT IT MYSELF!”

“NO AXEL! YOU’LL BLOW UP OUR EXPERIMENT AND OUR COVER!!”

“WHO CARES A LITTLE FIRE COULDN’T HURT ANYONE!” and with that the whole Science Lab exploded. No one was harmed except some kid named Tidus.

“OH MAH GAWD!! MY HAIR’S ON FIRE!! CURSE YOU EXCHANGE STUDENTS!! I SHALL HAVE MAH REVENGE!! AAAAH!!

“Right you 2 go to the principals office now!” Mr. Strife ordered.

“I blame you!” Demyx muttered under his breath.

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 3:

Cafeteria: lunch time

“School sucks” Demyx declared to the other nobodies.

“I agree with that” Xion seconded

“Why do you both think that?” Roxas asked.

“1st period I was in Math and I hate maths, 3rd period my new nemesis and I ended up getting into a pencil fight and 4th period I couldn’t learn science coz some idiots blew up the science lab and then we had to spend our time cleaning up the back area”

Demyx glared at Axel who was whistling.

“Well, first period Axel blew up the science lab, then principal Sephiroth gave us a lecture and threatened that we’ll get detention next time, then some random kid named Tidus keeps tackling us every now and then coz Axel blew up the science lab which then resulted to Tidus’s hair catching on fire and making him half bald!!”

Larxene let out a laugh. “Well I like school, cept for the fact that this kid named Wakka is stalking me”

“Your fault for flirting with him in Home economics” Zexion muttered

“I wasn’t flirting I was chatting!”

“Well I like school!” Roxas declared, “everyone in my homeroom was so nice to me and I made some new friends”

“Aw that’s nice” Xion said

“Oh and I invited them over to sit with us”

“YOU WHAT?!!” Everyone but Roxas yelled,

“Hey Roxas!” said a boy with spiky brunette hair. How ever he wasn’t the only one. There was also a girl with red hair that stood behind the first one and then there was that same silver haired boy that Xion crashed into this morning and they’ve been enemies ever since “are these the other exchange students”

“Yes! This is Axel, Xion, Demyx, Larxene and Zexion”

“Hi My name’s Sora!” he said, “ and this is Riku and Kairi”

“Nice to meet you” Kairi said, “I hope you can understand English well coz my Chinese isn’t all that good”

“That’s fine with us, we can understand English perfectly. It’s like we came from an English speaking world,” Axel said with a bit of sarcasm but none of the 3 new additions to the table noticed.

“Oh that’s great!”

“Hey when are Wakka, Tidus and Selphie getting here anyway?” Riku asked and with that made Axel, Demyx and Larxene cringe.

“Hey it’s the exchange students!” Selphie pointed out,

“HEY IT’S THOSE EXCHANGE STUDENTS!” Tidus repeated angrily. “YOU TWO WILL PAY!!!”

Axel and Demyx’s eyes widen and the only words that escaped their mouths at the time were “oh crap”

“Tidus be nice to them!” Wakka ordered.

“Nice to them? THEY BLEW UP THE SCIENCE LAB AND MY HAIR CAUGHT ON FIRE! NOW I’M HALF BALD!!” Tidus removed his hat to reveal a huge bald patch on top of his head.

"ouch, talk about a bad hair day" Larxene muttered under her breath.

“TAKE THIS!!” Tidus yelled as he threw part of his salad at Axel and Demyx. Both of them ducked and the salad ended up hitting Larxene who threw her desert and it hit Riku and then he threw his sandwich, which hit Xion who threw her drink, which hit Sora who threw his chocolate moose (that poor moose shaped chocolate) and hit Zexion who threw his lunch which hit Wakka who threw his salad and hit Roxas and he threw his milkshake at Selphie and Kairi while this long food fight was happening Demyx and Axel were hiding under the table.

One little food fight ended up turning into a huge one when one random kid declared “FOOD FIGHT!!”

With Xion and Larxene: period 6: the showers

The whole bathroom was filled with girls trying to clean up themselves.

“What terrible day” Larxene said drying her hair with the towel. “I mean we started off embarrassing ourselves and now this, plus we got to wipe out the heartless wandering around the school”

“Well at least principal Sephiroth let us take 6th period off to clean ourselves”

“Yeah I guess”

“We better get changed as well,” Xion said opening her locker only to discover that something’s missing.

“Uh Larxene?”

“Yes?”

“Can heartless mistake things with heart shapes on them with actual hearts?”

“I guess? Why do you ask?”

Xion turned around looking like she’d seen a ghost. “My underwear’s gone”
“Gone?”

“YES! MY UNDERWEAR’S GONE!!!!”

Larxene quickly checked her locker and notice something was missing too. “MY UNDERWEAR’S GONE AS WELL!!”

“But your one didn’t have heart shapes on them right?”

Larxene’s eyes shifted “RIGHT! WHO EVER STOLE OUR UNDERWEAR IS GONNA PAY!!!”

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 4:

Zexion: Period 7: English

Finally a subject Zexion liked “English”.

I wonder where Larxene is? She’s missing out on class” He thought to himself.

Roxas: Period 7: art

Oh art, how Roxas sucked at it.

Where’s Xion? Isn’t she in my art class?”

Xion and Larxene: period 7: ditching class to find the underwear thief.

“Larxene? You sure we should ditch class on our first day just to find a pervert?”

“Your forgetting young one! I declared before that who ever stole out underwear is gonna pay remember”

Pointless flash back

“We better get changed as well” Xion said opening her locker only to discover that something’s missing.

“Uh Larxene?”

“Yes?”

“Can heartless mistake things with heart shapes on them with actual hearts?”

“I guess? Why do you ask?”

Xion turned around looking like she’d seen a ghost. “My underwear’s gone”

“Gone?”

“YES! MY UNDERWEAR’S GONE!!!!”

Larxene quickly checked her locker and notice something was missing too. “MY UNDERWEAR’S GONE AS WELL!!”

“But your one didn’t have heart shapes on them right?”

Larxene’s eyes shifted “RIGHT! WHO EVER STOLE OUR UNDERWEAR IS GONNA PAY!!!”

End

“But I’m missing out on art class!” Xion whined,

“WHO CARES!? WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE UNDERWEAR THIEF AND WHEN WE DO I’M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HIM!!”

“We’re wearing spares we don’t need to look for the pervert”

“OH YES WE DO! THESE UNDIES ARE WAY TOO TIGHT FOR ME AND I MISS MY HEART UNDERWEAR I MEAN BONDS!!!”

“shh someone’s coming” Xion said as she dragged Larxene into the bushes.

There was Riku, walking around carrying a sack and was looking for something…or someone.

“Hey what do you think is in that sack?” Larxene asked

“I don’t know”

“The answer…is underwear, which means…RIKU STOLE OUR UNDERWEAR!!!”

Riku looked around and muttered to himself “well, Larxene and Xion aren’t here”

“He’s looking for us!” Larxene declared, “HE OBVIOUSLY WANTS MORE OF OUR UNDERWEAR!!!”

Larxene jumped out of the bush and attacked Riku,

“WHAT THE HELL?!! OWW!!”

“Xion check his sack!”

“Roger!” Xion checked the sack only to find…

“WE KNOW YOU STOLE OUR UNDERWEAR!!! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THEM MISTER!!”

“What are you talking about? OW!”

“Don’t play coy with me spoon head!!”

“Um Larxene”

“I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE AND THEN I’LL BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!!!”

“LARXENE!!”

“What is it?”

“Those are lost polo shirts not underwear”

Larxene paused, looked to Riku, then to Xion, then to the sack then back to Xion then to Riku. “Oh”

Axel: Period 7: P.E

Axel was sick and tired of hearing the word “period” how can these students say ‘period’ without giggling or cringing.

“OY! EXCHANGE STUDENT!!” Tidus yelled and pointed.

Another thing Axel was sick of: Tidus

“My name is Axel! Got it memorized”

“FINE AXEL! I CHALLENGE YOU!!!”

“To what?”

“A duel”

“Aren’t we a little too old for Yu-gi-oh cards”

“Fine! A race then”

“Bring it!”

Coach Hewly asked the class to do 2 laps around the gym but instead of jogging like the rest of the class Tidus and Axel were racing. Tidus made that look that said “I’M GONNA BEAT THAT SON OF A BITCH!” while Axel, who was beating Tidus, wasn’t even trying.

Xion and Larxene: period 7: still looking

“This is the second time I’ve been hurt by exchange students today” Riku complained, “is this ‘Chinese kids hurt Riku day’?”

“We’re sorry, it was a misunderstanding, right Larxene?” Xion said Larxene’s name in an angry tone.

“Oh yes…of course” Larxene said as her eyes shifted.

“Why are you two ditching classes anyway?” Riku asked.

“None of your business!” Xion quickly replied with her face going red with embarrassment.

“WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN UNDERWEAR THIEF!” Larxene announced.

“LARXENE!”

“Underwear thief huh?” Riku paused, “Now that I think about it, Selphie’s underwear was also stolen”

“How would you know perv?!” Xion asked while glaring at him.

“I wasn’t looking in her locker, I just remembered her screaming about how her panties were gone, and excuse me ‘Xion’ I’m certainly not a pervert!!”

“Yo!” Larxene yelled, “We’re wasting our time here, let's just find the pervert and get it over and done with”

Chapter end

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 5

Axel: Running

The rest of the class sat down on the bench watching the race. “Ah! How could Tidus and Axel have so much energy?” one kid asked.

“They’re still going?” another one asked in shock.

“Yeah! Just look at them,” a kid pointed out. Tidus and Axel were still running around the gym. Tidus was looking really tired but he wouldn’t stop.

With Xion, Larxene and Riku: behind a bush

“We should try looking tomorrow,” Xion suggested, “I’m missing out on class.”

“Yes but by then the underwear thief would’ve taken them home and stashed it in his collection of underwear,” Riku corrected.

“Your underwear wasn’t even stolen?! And what would an underwear snatching pervert want with boys underwear”

Riku sighed, “Just look over there,” he said as he pointed to a familiar face.

“Hey? Isn’t that Demyx?”

“DEMYX!!! So it was him,” Larxene said glaring at Demyx from behind the bush.

“Uh Larxene…don’t jump to conclusions like last time,” Riku warned, rubbing his head where Larxene punched him and where Xion’s calculator landed.

“Too late” Xion pointed to where Larxene was beating up Demyx.

“YOU GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR RIGHT NOW MULLET BOY!!!”

“Underwear?! Ow! I didn’t take the underwear! My one was stolen too”

“Toldja!”

With Axel: still running

“Are they gonna stop any time soon?” Coach Hewly asked the rest of the class who all shrugged.

Back with Demyx, Larxene, Riku and Xion

“Why are you looking for the underwear thief anyway?” Xion asked out of curiosity.

“So I can ditch maths,” Riku answered.

“Duck!” Demyx warned.

They all hid behind the bushes again and what do you know, they found the underwear thieves. 5 soldiers were dancing around holding underwear with heart patterns on them.

“Hey! That’s my underwear!” Demyx yelled, “Looks like they’re headed towards the girls showers”

“TIME FOR REVENGE!!!” Larxene yelled and summoned her kunai.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

“See ya!” Riku waved,

“Where are you going?” Xion asked,

“Home”

“Why?

“Are you gonna miss me” he teased

Xion growled and turned her back towards him “like I would SPOON HEAD!”

“Just kidding!” Riku reassured, “good luck catching the underwear thief” he said before he went back to the building to get his bag.

As soon as he left Demyx sung “Riku and Xion sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-”

Xion grabbed him by the neck collar. “Say the next letter and it’ll be your last.”

“Okay! Okay! I was just kidding!!” Xion let go of Demyx who fell on the floor. "scary little short person! SCARY LITTLE SHORT PERSON!!!"

“Where’s Larxene?”

“I think she went to the girls showers”

Suddenly they heard several screams from the girls at swim class and Larxene yelling several swear words.

“Let’s check it out shall we” Demyx suggested.

Heaps of girls ran out of the bathroom and Larxene was still there. When Xion and Demyx peeped in through the window they saw…

A.N: I’m sorry but the following scenes are too violent to be shown on this fan fiction. Please enjoy this quick behind the scenes peak with the members of the organization that are not doing this mission.

I love you” A teddy bear said,

“Oh I love too pooky bear” Xemnas said and hugged the teddy bear. “What’s that? You want me to collect more hearts? I SHALL DO IT!!”

A.N: okay? Oh look it’s over

“I’M GONNA FU-

AN: oops false alarm. Uh…let’s see how Saix is doing

Saix looked over at Vexen growling angrily. “Now, now Saix, you can’t eat any more mortals before you eat your greens.

Saix continued to growl at Vexen. “Uh…I’ll give you more fish uh- I mean human fingers if you behave!”

Saix’s tail (?) wagged and begged like a puppy.

AN: looks like it’s over

“Well…I have my underwear back!” Larxene smiled.

“So you did have heart patterns on it” Xion teased.

“Ah shut it!”

“MY BOXERS!!” Demyx grabbed his boxers and hugged them tightly.

Xion looked through the pile of underwear, “my one’s still gone”

Larxene’s eyes shifted, “well Xion, you see, I had to lure the heartless over so I could destroy them and well I sorta used your one as bait and it got wrecked in the process so…yeah” She handed the shredded underwear to Xion.

“LARXENE!! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE PAIR!!!”

Before Xion could get her hands on Larxene Selphie entered the bathroom looking shocked. “M-MY UNDERWEAR!! So it was you three!”

“WHAT?!!” Demyx yelled. “We found the underwear thank you very much!”

“AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!! THESE ARE THE GIRLS SHOWERS!!!”

Demyx hid his boxers behind his back and let out a soft laugh and quickly escaped through the window with Larxene and Xion not to far behind.

“YOU EXCHANGE STUDENTS ARE GONNA PAY!!!” Selphie yelled holding her underwear in her hands.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
God, that was just too funny!!! Heartless are going around stealing underwear with hearts on them, Axel and Demyx setting the science lab on fire, Tidus and now Selphie getting revenge on the "exchange" students, it is all just too much. I hope Zexion and Roxas do something crazy and get in trouble; it seems as if they haven't done anything yet. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Very interesting plot :D two thumbs up so far

Mikoto-Cat

God, that was just too funny!!! Heartless are going around stealing underwear with hearts on them, Axel and Demyx setting the science lab on fire, Tidus and now Selphie getting revenge on the "exchange" students, it is all just too much. I hope Zexion and Roxas do something crazy and get in trouble; it seems as if they haven't done anything yet. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

oh they'll get into trouble soon :D

Mikoto-Cat

Chapter 6

The world that never was.

“We’re back!” all 6 announced coming through the portal.

“Hey!” Xigbar welcomed, “how was your first day?”

“Miserable” everyone but Roxas said.

“Wow? Is school really that bad?” Luxord asked.

“I liked it” Roxas said.

“Oh pooky bear” Xemnas said, “Soon my kingdom hearts will be complete!” as soon as he noticed the other members staring at him he chucked away Pooky immediately and said, “you 6, come see me, NOW!”

Meeting room

Xemnas read the list of trouble they caused on their first day aloud.

“ No. 8 and No. 9: Blowing up the Science lab on first period? All of you: Starting a food fight? No. 12 and No.14: Ditching class? No.9, No. 12 and No.14: stealing underwear?! I SWEAR TO KINGDOM HEARTS I CAN’T LEAVE YOU MORONS ALONE IN A SCHOOL!!! Before I dismiss you please give me an explanation”

“Well…” Demyx started, “1. I never blew up the science lab, which was Axel’s fault, 2. Tidus started the food fight not us and 3. The heartless were stealing underwear not us”

“Hey the match wouldn’t light up what was I supposed to do?”

“You could’ve grabbed another match and lit that one instead”

Xemnas sighed heavily, “and what about you ladies”

“We both ditched class because our underwear was stolen!” Larxene complained.

“OH MY DARLING DAUGHTERS!!! C’MON AND GIVE YOUR DADDY A HUG” Xemnas yelled and tried to hug Larxene and Xion but they both punched him before that happened.

“Sorry, this school thing is starting to get to me, anyway tomorrow you’ll have some interesting new teachers”

“New teachers?”

Day 2

Zexion and Larxene: Home economics period 2

“GOOD MORNING CLASS!! I AM YOUR NEW TEACHER! MR. MARLUXIA!!” Marluxia announced as rose petals came out of his hair as he flicked it. If you were in that situation would you think that Larxene and Zexion would be more shocked or do you think the rest of the class was?

“M-m-m-m-marluxia??!!!!” Zexion muttered in absolute shock.

“But you can all call me Marly” he said and winked at Zexion and Larxene.

Axel and Demyx: Science Period 2

“Good morning class! I’m you’re new teacher! Mr.Vexen” The new science teacher announced with a huge mad scientist grin on his face.

Axel and Demyx could not believe this.

“Seeing as how the Science Lab was blown up yesterday I’ll be using you all as my guinea pigs…I mean victims…I mean uh…test subjects” As soon as those words left his mouth the class left immediately…everyone except Axel and Demyx.

“Vexen?! What the f*** are you doing here? OW!” Axel asked before Vexen whacked Axel on the head with a newspaper.

“NO SWEARING IN CLASS! Oh and didn’t you know? The rest of the organization got jobs as teachers and also I couldn’t leave Saix alone so we left him on the roof top!”

Saix made a lonely howl from the rooftop. “One moment boys” Vexen grabbed a broom and hit the ceiling. “OY SHUT UP YOU DAMN DOG!!”

“What about Mr. Strife?” Demyx asked,

“Oh him? Well Miss. Lockheart came back from her vacation early and so he ran off”

“oooohhh”

Xion: Maths Period 3

“As you know Dr. Cid quit yesterday to find more of this nethicite stuff so I’ll be replacing your previous teacher. My name is Mr. Luxord!”

Xion growled from behind her textbook. “Another reason to hate math”

Roxas: History Period 4

“Hey dudes! I’m Mr. Xigbar and I’ll be replacing Mr. Fair” Xigbar announced.

“What happened to Mr. Fair?” Kairi asked.

“Went fishing and never came back,” Xigbar informed. “Apparently he spotted a mermaid and now he’s on a quest to find that mermaid…that idiot”

Sora put his hand up eagerly, “MR. XIGBAR??!!!”

Xigbar sighed heavily, “what is it Sora?”

“How come you wear that eye patch? Are you a pirate?”

Xigbar put the teacher’s edition book on his new desk. “Well, I was part of the military 10 years ago”

Everyone but Roxas gasped. “I was known and the greatest soldier in the military. But one day it was my birthday and the guys bought me a cake, which was really hard to get during times of war. Anyway the cake was an assassination cake and it exploded. I lost my eye to the candle”

“What an idiot” Roxas said from behind the textbook.

Xemnas Period 5: Music

“Good afternoon class, my name is Mr. Xemnas” Xemnas announced. “And today we’ll be singing a song”

“Mr. Xemnas?” Sora asked eagerly waving his hand.

“What is it Sora?”

“I’ve noticed something”

“Yes?”

“If you rearrange the letters in your name it spells “Mansex” The whole class cracked up laughing and Xemnas sighed heavily.

“Are we going to sing this song or what?” Xemnas growled.

We are nobodies at heeeaaart
(Because we have none)
Defeating heartless every daaaayy
(To gain more hearts)

We will stop Sora and Donaaald
(And Goofy too)

“Mr. Xemnas?” Sora asked.

“What is it Sora?”

“I can’t help but notice that my name’s on this song”

“Oh…um…the ‘Sora’ we’re singing about means Sky in Japanese but this game is totally not Japanese” Xemnas said as his eyes shifted.

“Game?”

“Never mind”

Lunchtime

“Oh my children” Xemnas asked “may we sit with you”

“NO!” all 6 answered.

“Aww why not?” Marluxia asked.

“You scared our classmates” Axel and Demyx whined.

“You made me hate math even more” Xion complained.

“You made a total fool out of yourselves! Both of you!” Roxas said pointing at Xigbar and Xemnas.

“You made rosemary poisonous” Zexion and Larxene pointed out.

“Plus these seats are for our new friends!” Roxas said shooing their new teachers off.

“C’mon Xion!” Luxord whined, “Maths isn’t that bad?”

“YOU ALMOST MADE SELPHIE AND YUNA PLAY POKER, NOT ONLY POKER BUT STRIP POKER!!!”

“Wait? What do Lexeaus, Xaldin and Saix teach?” Roxas asked.

“Lexeaus is the new Coach, Coach Hewly went searching for Mr. Fair, Xaldin’s the new Lunch man and Saix isn’t teaching. Vexen’s new experiment made Saix turn into a were wolf so we tied him up on the roof top” Xigbar explained.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Selphie, Wakka and an angry Tidus took their seats next to the 6 nobodies, “hey guys!”

“WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!” Xemnas asked angrily.

“Don’t you remember Mr. Xemnas?” Sora asked,

“Oh so you’re the friends my children were talking about”

“You’re the Chinese merchant?” Wakka asked, “You don’t look Chinese ya”

“Oh forget it! Have fun children!!” Xemnas waved and pushed the other teachers over to a spare table.

“Do you know them?” Riku asked,

“Oh that’s our… dad and those guys are…his… brothers” Xion answered

“Those teachers are weird” he commented.

“YOU’RE NOT DATING HIM TIL YOUR 35 XION!!” Xemnas yelled from the teachers’ table.

Xion grabbed a piece of carrot, Larxene stuck one of her kunai in the carrot and both chucked it at Xemnas. “OH MAH GAWD THAT HURTS!!”

“Sorry it slipped” Xion and Larxene’s eyes shifted.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Lol, this story is hilarious. I love it. To be honest I thought it would be an action story. Like the Organization members try to balance their highschool life while fighting Heartless at night. And they'd kinda be like hero's too. Anyways I really like the story, can't wait for more.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Oh my God, that was so funny!!! I laughed the whole time reading it. Now the other Nobodies are teachers!?!? God, this is going to be so good. I especially liked the ending with Xemnas yelling at Xion from across the lunchroom; I so would have done the same thing if that happened to me. Anyway, great job again, and I so look forward to more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back