• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Secret Episode" will focus on Apprentice Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
Nice theory. I love this to be true.
It will be really interesting to know Xehanort'life during he is an apprentice of ATW.
Though, it is possible to be Aqua's story during her time in Realm of Darkness.....

Gram

Banned
Awards
i like this idea :D im not to interested bout the apprentice but it'd still be nice to see that time frame.

Though, it is possible to be Aqua's story during her time in Realm of Darkness.....
i also like this idea.

WayFinder

I like this theory.
I would like to know more about Xehanort during the time he is an apprentice.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
For some reason the thought of playin without the stress(annoyance) of threats seems...soothing.
Aqua's time in RoD is also possible and something else i'd be happy with...just don't make me play as Mickey...please.

Fallen Prince

For some reason the thought of playin without the stress(annoyance) of threats seems...soothing.
Aqua's time in RoD is also possible and something else i'd be happy with...just don't make me play as Mickey...please.

Yes but if I remember correctly, we had a time where there were no threats for a bit ( Roxas Twilight Town at beginning) and everyone kept yelling about how boring it was.

jawz

Haha watch the disappointment when you guys play as Mickey.

Braxyn

Thought just popped into my mind. What if this is something that can be made into another game. That gap in between BbS and KH. This is the story of Lea. You play as lea as you meet all the Nobodies Somebodies and you help Xehanort Get his memories back thru his research. Only he is using you to do "favors" like eliminating the heartless he has been creating and distracting AtW. Through the gameplay you meet everyone else and they all start to tie together into one big mess as you realize hey Im just a janitor cleaning up Xehonorts mess and then you get mixed into all the BS and you are changed into a Heartless.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
While I like the theory, I just don't see why that'd be playable. He was a scientist, not a warrior. It'd be like just running between rooms in the castle, and the only other thing I can see is some kind of crappy "experiment" mini-game.
Unless there's just a nice cutscene with XtA, and then he becomes Ansem SOD and Xemnas, and we get to play one of them.
idk

Stars

リク
XtA could have been given assignments and mission during his time as an apprentice..Thus made him a playable character?

WayFinder

XtA could have been given assignments and mission during his time as an apprentice..Thus made him a playable character?

Possible.
Maybe it will explain how Xemnas and Ansem are brought into existence as Grass said.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I could see it being about Apprentice Xehanort, but I have a feeling it'll probably be about Aqua's time in the RoD. Either one would be fine by me. ^_^

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'm guessing that IF it is Apprentice Xehanort, you'll control him on the day he submits to darkness and overthrows Ansem. You'll be able to walk around, but you won't be able to fight and will simply walk to designated locations so that you can trigger cutscenes showing how he falls to darkness and opens the door in the castle.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Don't understand the point of this post. In fact, it would be boring imo.

there are boring moments in kh games. hoped that helped clarify.

I liked the Recon missions, Really allowed me to get into how the Org. XIII members' minds work. Should have been more.

further explaining how some things kh has will be boring to some and interesting to others. a xehanort episode is no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back