• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret episode save data request for Birth By Sleep Final Mix HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

niksteve70

Hello, first I would like to say I suck at Birth By Sleep, I am a little better at KH1 and 2 but this game is giving me a hard time and I will have to play on beginner mode. So I am wondering if anyone can upload their save data so I can play the secret episode of Birth By Sleep FM HD on KH2.5HD. I would prefer it to be in Standard difficulty but I really don't care either way, I just want to play it before KH2.8 and KHIII come out so I can get the story in. I would be really thankful if someone could upload there save data

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
WOAH WOAH WOAH! You can do that? 0_0

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Bruteforce? Sorry, I've had a PS3 for a year now. I'm confused. ^_^'

niksteve70

If anyone can figure out why these Birth By Sleep save files come up corrupt after resiging in bruteforce, it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

niksteve70

I personally don't have the NA version, but you these should work. You probably still have to re-sign them with Bruteforce.
No Luck after resigning it still says it is corrupted when i try and load it, cant really figure out what to do, I found a checksum fixer and have been using that but no luck

niksteve70

No Luck after resigning it still says it is corrupted when i try and load it, cant really figure out what to do, I found a checksum fixer and have been using that but no luck

Royce & Mueller

KH PS3 saves can't be resigned since they have some secondary authentication. You'll need CFW to get it to work.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Are you sure, because I haven't heared about this before.

Anyway I'm sorry I can't help you niksteve70, I got those saves from nextgenupdate since I don't have the NA version myself. Maybe you have more luck over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back