• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Episode Boss (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
^ One problem with that theory bro; Aqua fights the creature PRIOR to the new Secret Ending, from the look of things...

Also, on the matter of Aqua using Ven's Keyblade; if memory serves me right, Terra was using Wayward Wind in the TGS2010 trailer for BBS:FM too, so it might be an unlockable keychain. Whether or not it has plot relevance remains to be seen...
he does? i dont remember that

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's in the trailer version of when Terra leaps out in his armor to protect Ven from Master Eraqus' attack.

UltimaJackpot

I think the developers for the game just use Wayward Wind when debugging/play testing the game, and forgot to edit it out of the TGS trailer and the commercial.

UltimaJackpot

no i just saw it its Gaia Bane, Ends of the Earth

No, it's Wayward Wind.
oqzjv8.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If I had to give a guess, I'd say it is some kind of defender against the Light or creature native to the RoD. It looks to be pure Darkness without a Heart rather than a being like the Heartless. Or it could be something created to protect against intruders who might try and reach Kingdom Hearts.

/guesses

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If I had to give a guess, I'd say it is some kind of defender against the Light or creature native to the RoD. It looks to be pure Darkness without a Heart rather than a being like the Heartless. Or it could be something created to protect against intruders who might try and reach Kingdom Hearts.

/guesses
You maybre on to something, hence the name "Henter of the Dark"

Chosenoneknuckles

So yep, that 'Red Eyes' was a pure Realm of Darkness native Heartless [awesome fight - hope they become regular enemies in KH3!], and the Realm of Darkness looked as sweet as I'd imagined it to be since the ending of KH1.

Roll on KH 3D and KH3 I say [BbS2 won't be as good as the first, and filler at best]!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Here's some images MasterAqua managed to snap from ZGCyber's playthrough of the Secret Episode Boss fight. ^_^ Credit goes to MasterAqua for the find!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
More images I got near the end of the fight!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, the attack where he multiplies into a plethora of colorful Heartless is hilarious (you can see the blue Heartless' rear in the first image). I wish he had at least some plot significance, though. The fight was rather pointless, like they just needed to come up with a random boss just because.

Flickr

Yeah, I'm guessing some kind of ruler of the dark realm...heartless, y'know something like that.

Should it be taken as canon or not?
I HOPE SO /shot

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think he's just some random Heartless, since he was beaten down by a lone, exhausted heroine. Also, since BbSv2 is supposed to be in the dark realm, I doubt she would kill the realm's ruler before her adventure even started.

However I don't think there's any debate that he's canon. He definitely is.

I think this heartless was to show use that there are more kinds of heartless in the RoD that what we think. But I wounder if heartless can be kinda like animals, like some types of heartless can be extinct, or some can evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back