• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Endings - Worth It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic_Finale722

In kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 they are absolutly worth it.

The secret ending to birth by sleep is worth it as well but I still felt cheated. That video should have simply been the regular ending, because it is the regular ending.

The secret ending to Re:coded isn't worth it though and I didn't even bother trying to unlock it because I knew this. It only confirms things that were already implied.

I miss the fancy pr-rendered secret endings that don't mean anything out of context, but oh well.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
look at it this way. you play a game a lot and you do all the bonuses and when you're done - you get nothing.
If there's a little secret movie to unlock after completing everything you acctually get a reward for your work, it may be small but it's there. I wish BBS and KH II had some small extra stuff to unlock if you completed all the trophies or the journal to 100% (I still have some items to find with the gummiship in KH II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back