• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHII+FM

I'm trying to get the secret ending.im working on completing jiminy's journal,and after i level up a few times i gonna try to beat sepriroth.am i missing any thing?im also going to try to make the ultima weapon.i think i can accomplish that,but does any body have any suggestions?

KHII+FM

ok.does any form work better than onother?

or should there be any particular abilities that i should ahv equiped?

which keyblade should i use?i don't have the ultima weapon yet.should i get that first,or can i use another one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollo

Silver Member
I used the one from hallowween town! you could level up all drive to get the most out of those abilities.
plese don't triple post!
oh and good luck!!!!

chico21

also have berserk charge ablity helps alot it enables you to attack with stoping that will cause alot of damage also have MP haste to fasten you MP charge. make sure you have gilde n high jump. use ether the fatal crest key or the ultima weapon. oh and you have to Synthesize everything too if you want to unlock the ending

Riku74

I would suggest a couple of things
1. Make sure you have a high defense stat if not synthesize defense ups
2. use the strongest keyblade you have at this point or like what the others said use the fatal crest
3. watch for reaction commands and equip guard and counterguard if you do not have the glide ability.
Good Luck!

Keyblade_of_Dark

ok
1.put lucky lucky on for each of your charecters and the keyblade you get from winney the pooh plus put on any weapon that you get that says lucky lucky i cant remember goofy and donalds it will make getting items way easier
2.for seperioth just use refect as much you can so that you dont get hurt and dont forget right when you start the battle keep pushing triangle cause right when it starts he uses a move to slash you with a sword make sure that you push triangle or your dead and thats about it

naboot

I would say to use the ultima weapon, its ability can really help if you have berserk charge on.

distubedsword

i used the ultima weapon it helped with the mp so i could use trinity when i use it it took out one bar so its good and have hipotions or elixer because he has a attack that knocks ur hp down to one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back