• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

I know there are about 1000 other threads out there like this one and please dont flame. If u remember on the secret ending, they say "born of sleep". well in the middle of kh1 if u think back, riku when he possesed by "ansem" says to sora "the girl cannot wake up shes lost her heart". I think that Namine may have something to do with kh3 but i dont know what because both roxas and namine are now parts of soraa and kairi. Also on another thread i was lookin at it said that the area that you see is a "sacrad land in the light realm" where the keyblades are born nand that only keyblades with key chains are given to those with hearts of light.

Also it says in the begining of the secret ending that there are to sides to the keyblades legend. one seys that it brings peace and the other say chaos. I think that Sora, riku and mickey (the heros of light) brought peace and that the other keyblade masters of the darkness brought chaos and destruction. Now thinking that the realm of light is safe, those keyblade masters who brought chaos have one final target. the only place that is not in chaos. te realm of light. what if that king mickey sent to sora and the gang say that there is gonna be one last showdown. what if it was the those 3 versus all theh dark masters, in that situation what if they put there whole beings into and atk like axel did and killed everyon, including them selfs. Then those 3 we saw showed up a bit late. and they say the keyblades oflight, cuz if u remember, there blades didnt have keychains. now if u noticed, on person picked up 2 of the light keyblades. one person had a light and a dark and the other oinly used his dark one. maybe this shows something important. ill have t ponder some more in the bath tub lol

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
you know what, you may be right. Maybe... and i am not one of those people who flame others... i think you may be right! or at least something like it. we always think something is this way but we are sometimes right, rarely. sometimes we were right but wrong but most of this time we're wrong. i think this is sorta right. Too bad most of us beat kh2 within 5 days more or less... i think you just may be on to something most of us have not. but you may be wrong. i'm on to something like this but different in the secret ending but i'm keeping that a secret for now because i may be right.

Last edited:

urutapu

Interesting theory.

I'd also like to say that Roxas's and Sora's "Awakenings" are invalid points to the text in the secret movie; the official name is "Dive into the Heart" and "Awakening" is never used.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

There could be something we weren't told in COM or KH2 about when Sora and co. were asleep. Also, dreams are born while we sleep. Thought I'd just toss that out there.

C

chamillitary112

im just confused about everything, only because there are soo many theories, i wonder when we will actually find out with this video is about and what kh3 is going to be about, if you have anything that can help me, help!

also what to you think the letter that king mickey sends sora riku and kaira says(in the end of the normal ending video)

Kunoke

I guess part of that theory could be correct but one part is wrong.

Not all their keyblades are light. Sora wields the keyblade of light, Mickey wields the keyblade of darkness, and Riku wields the keyblade of twilight. Just thought I'd correct you on that. Otherwise it's a good theory.

Squirrel

i was just watchin a youtube music vid of kh and kh2 when i heard riku say" the girl has lost her heart she cant wake up" an thats what i thought of but i think that when they were put to sleep by namine to restore their mems, that may be what it means. but u really have to wonder what this could all mean. it will probably show up at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back