• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex-silva

ok hey guys I'm really new to this site but I've come here for help I've been looking every where but i can't seem to find the answer to my question i know u have to have completed jiminys journal to 100% on normal if u want to unlock the secret ending so i have done so but its still seems to be locked can someone plz tell me whats wrong I'm not sure if u have to complete the journal before completing the game that might be the reason why so can someone plz tell me if thats the reason thank you

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: secret ending

You'll need to win the game after 100% the journal and if you're on beginner mode you can't get it. Critical mode nets you the ending just by finishing it and defeating the secret boss gets you an extended version, bypassing the need to do anything else.

on the bright side, you still get a trophy for completing jiminy's journal!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: secret ending

I assume you're playing the 2.5 version on the PS3, not the original? The remake has a different video, and so it added new requirements.

To unlock the secret ending on Standard, you need three requirements: you have to get 100% in the Journal, and that's covered. You also need the Gold Crown, and you must have the Gold Crown because you would have gotten it in the process of getting the Journal. Good.

On top of that, Standard also requires you to clear all the Gummi Missions. I'm not sure exactly what that entails. You may need to get an S-rank, or maybe you can get any rank at all. You probably need to do the EX missions, though, good luck with that!

After you've done everything that's required, you have to beat the game again to see the video.

If you're playing the original PS2 version, the journal should be enough, so just beat the game again like chuman said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back