• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
because sora is sposed to save them from torment, terra got body snatched, ven lost his heart, xion and roxas wished to be their own people, and aqua is trapped in the RoD.

then axel well pretty much lost everything, as 4 diz that mofo shouldve blown up like malificent shouldve stayed dead.
damn nomura and his half-assed ways of bringing people back! :angry:

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
because sora is sposed to save them from torment, terra got body snatched, ven lost his heart, xion and roxas wished to be their own people, and aqua is trapped in the RoD.

then axel well pretty much lost everything, as 4 diz that mofo shouldve blown up like malificent shouldve stayed dead.
damn nomura and his half-assed ways of bringing people back! :angry:

haha well i want axel to come back he shouldn't have died! he's my fav. charachter

Gram

Banned
Awards
cause the mofo BLEW UP!
that and its repeitive and annoying how everybody how characters keep coming back.
take xion 4 instince, she served her purpose y bring her back she has little to nothing to offer 2 the story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I agree with Weeaboo here. That scene was symbolic, and shows the people Sora is connected with and needs to free from torment. Sora's line at the end of the secret ending: "I have put back everything that's connected to me" easily explains Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I agree with Weeaboo here. That scene was symbolic, and shows the people Sora is connected with and needs to free from torment. Sora's line at the end of the secret ending: "I have put back everything that's connected to me" easily explains Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts.

I agree, and I noticed that we're both close to premium status, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back