• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Speculation from Before Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamer

Awards
So obviously I was way to young (and quite frankly not in the fandom yet) when places like these forums were speculating wildly about the secret endings to Kingdom Hearts & FM & what is now known as the Xemnas boss. Since I only found out about the secret endings after their true natures were revealed, what were the theories regarding these aspects that you guys had?

For fun, those of us who watched the Secret Endings after the fact, what were your initial speculations? I'd share mine, but nothing really comes to mind.

WastedPenguin

Awards
So obviously I was way to young (and quite frankly not in the fandom yet) when places like these forums were speculating wildly about the secret endings to Kingdom Hearts & FM & what is now known as the Xemnas boss. Since I only found out about the secret endings after their true natures were revealed, what were the theories regarding these aspects that you guys had?

For fun, those of us who watched the Secret Endings after the fact, what were your initial speculations? I'd share mine, but nothing really comes to mind.

Oh boy, i remember KH sites which are sadly offline since many years now (the KH fanbase wasnt as big as it is now at the time before KH2 release obviously). But i remember that there was a lot of hype about the secret ending, we didnt know that the hooded guy we saw there was Roxas and so many, including myself, came to the conclusion that it was Sora (who else would've been able to wield Oathkeeper keyblade). Then we got KH Chain of Memories (original GBA version) which made the whole thing even more mysterious. As for Xemnas, in KH1FM there was an exclusive new Ansem report which introduced the creation of nobodies and it was pretty easy to find out that the optional boss in Hollow Bastion might have been Xehanorts nobody. And looking at this after KH2 and the spin-off titles, the cryptic messages and clues were put together quite well.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't remember, but after it was revealed what it meant, I kinda stopped seriously trying to analyze KH endings because most of the time, the outcome is so different it's not worth the effort. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back