• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Speculation (Contains Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
The secret ending is something I see very unexpected than the other secret endings. The two versions of secret endings (Another side, Another story and Deep Dive) from the first Kingdom Hearts game. I hope to see a longer version of Kingdom Hearts II secret ending soon, hopefully not too soon.

Ansem Reports: The start of the secret FMV shows a background scrolling up of all Ansem reports. One of them is that I really most questioned and curious about is Ansem report 0. I don't know if I missed any reports from the first and/or the second game but there's an Ansem Report 0? If you look really close from the very beginning and observe from the background you'll see a title: Ansem Report 0. Then it numbers down to 13 but it looked like 12.

Three keyblade wielders: They're wearing armored suits. They're like knights/warriors from a Kingdom. Each have their own keyblades. Two men and a woman. The guy in the middle looked like batman with a new futuristic suit.

What are they holding? They're holding their own keyblades?: The woman looks like she's holding the oblivion keyblade. The guy in the middle holds a keyblade no one ever seen before. The third armored warrior was holding the keyblade inverted, so I can't tell what kind it is. I'd like to see that third armored warrior in action holding the keyblade that way.

Three keyblades mounted on the ground: There's one that looked like Riku's keyblade from the far left when the first time you see them stuck on the ground. It looked like Riku's "A way to the dawn" but the model look more kooler than Riku's. The two Kingdom keys, probably one from Sora and one from King Mickey? The three keyblade wielders took those three for their own and now each of the three keyblade wielders have two in each of their hands.

Keyblades. More keyblades! A whole LOT of keyblades!?: There are keyblades out in the field or should I say battlefield? They form in big squares with keyblades mounted on the ground. Possibly from other keyblade wielders who fought in some kind of war and have died?

Out in the horizon, they see a shadowy figure comeing towards them: This person is probably the last of it's own kind or something. Probably defeated all the keyblade wielders and only three of those we see are what's left. Whoever is this person, I feel that this person is bad....to the bone.

The words. What do they mean?:
The keyblade said
to hold phenomenal power

One legend says its wielder saved the world
while another says that he
wrought chaos and ruin upon it

I must know what this keyblade is
A key opens doors

Random words popping out:
Master of Keyblade
The lost two
Chasers
Memory of Xehanort
Keyblade war

It all begin with...
Birth of Sleep.

In conclusion of speculation...
There ya have it. Name this secret FMV Birth of Sleep. What do you guys think about this Secret ending?

Last edited:

strike chaos

The keyblade said
"to hold phenomenal power"

Sounds incomplete

One legend says its wielder saved the world
while another says that he
wrought chaos and ruin upon it

It probably depends on the realm the because all of the keybladers from the realm of light(Sora, Riku, Mickey ,and Kari) saved the worlds. So all the keybladers from the realm of darkness will probably wrought chaos and ruin upon the worlds

I must know what this keyblade is
A key opens doors

Sounds incomplete

Master of Keyblade=KH1
The lost two=KH: CoM
Memory of Xehanort=KH2
Chasers=Intro to KH3
Keyblade war=KH3

It all begin with...
Birth of Sleep.

Dreams are born from sleep.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
there are 2 other good threads on this matter
the guy in the middle is holding sora's keyblade (has that mickey keychain)
the girl on the right is picking up way to the dawn (its a cutscene so it looks different but it has wing thingy on the tip)

strike chaos

we are in the spoiler section and YaibaTatsuJin Master of Keyblade refers to Sora.

And did anyone notice that structure behind the batman knight

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No, it DOES NOT refer to Sora. Nomura confirmed that Sora is NOT a Keyblade Master, but a Keyblade Hero. Nomura also CONFIRMED that this is HINTING at the TRUE Keyblade Masters.

strike chaos

Inner-Demon I didn't say sora was a keyblade master I stated that he is the master of a keyblade.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
YOU stated "'Master Of Keyblade' Refers to Sora". It DOES Not. He is not a Master. He is a 'Hero Of Light'. True Keyblade Masters don't exist ANYMORE. All of which is proven by Nomura.

And Ansem Report 0 is one we know. It goes from 0 to 12. It's the Japanese numbering of the reports.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No he's not.

Currently Sora and co. are the only Keyblade wielders and they're doing things that grant them the titles "Heroes of Light" but, as stated in the first game's Ansem Report #8 and the secret movie this time, the real Keyblade Masters "can bring chaos to the world, just as one can bring peace to it."

That's a direct quote from Nomura. And there's no need to double post man.

strike chaos

Sora and Co. are not the only Keyblade Wielder Xigbar said, "Compared to the ones before this, you're lamer". And he never met Riku.

And it never says anything about real keyblade masters.

P.S. the double post was an error.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
EXACTLY!!!! You just PROVED MY POINT! BEFORE YOU! Before. You. Before SORA! Before RIKU! Before MICKEY! Xigbar had met the TRUE Masters. Xigbar said "Compared to the ones BEFORE YOU."

Thank you.

Did you not READ Nomura's quote? Sora and Riku are NOT MASTERS. They are Heroes Of Light. They can't do ANYTHING to the Worlds.

King_of_Hearts

My secret has been revealed....

I am the keyblade master!!!!!

seriously though it's nice to speculate but we are not going to learn any more from this video the we already have for a long time.

Edit: Also when Xigbar says he met the keyblade master, that means that is we assume he isnt 50 years old the last time there was a keyblade master was recently. Some where around the time just before the orginization was being formed. Could it mean that Zexion being ansems apprentice was a keyblade weilder, or even perhaps Xenohart could have been one as well.

Edit 2: Anywhere online I can find those new ansem reports?

Morning Twilight

Well if Sora isn't a Keyblade master then whatever he isn't a master he's just a weilder. Also I don't think any of that is referring to Sora at all or Riku.
Master of Keyblade: A person who weilds the keyblade
The lost two: The lost two keyblades that are found again
Chasers: People who chase the keyblade weilder or the lost two
Memory of Xeanort: Literal
Keyblade War: Memory of Xeanort

It all began with....birth of sleep: Sleeping hearts

This is just my theory that i just came up with on the spot and i'll have to think about it more for it to be better.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think 'The Lost Two' is refering to Ienzo and Xehanort. But not in the 'missing' tense. More in the "We've lost them to the Dark Side," if you will. They fell, they are Lost.

And now they are enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back