• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending shadow is a girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirageblade

ive seen tht secret ending quite a bit of times and i think its a girl. y? because of the way she walks and it seems to me like the shadow has hair flowing out behind it. wat do ya think?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
ya i sort of felt like she was a girl too... which would make 2 guys and two girls in that video right? even though i think two of the knights look like girls but one of them is a little iffy on wether its a girl or guy

Oh and welcome to the forums

mirageblade

yeah i thought of tht but like i said before look at the way the shadow walks. to me its a girls walk and i dont think any guy would ever walk like a girl. do u?

OblivionRKO4

It looked alot like sora to me, but that would be a little too obvious i think so i think it is someone else. Could be a guy or a girl.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
mirageblade said:
yeah i thought of tht but like i said before look at the way the shadow walks. to me its a girls walk and i dont think any guy would ever walk like a girl. do u?

well the shadow person was walking in a sandstorm and you cantwalk straight with all that wind and thier cloack was blowing it could be a guy or a girl.

mirageblade

Kairi's Heart said:
ya i sort of felt like she was a girl too... which would make 2 guys and two girls in that video right? even though i think two of the knights look like girls but one of them is a little iffy on wether its a girl or guy

Oh and welcome to the forums

Thanks.

mirageblade

Haywire KeyBlade said:
well the shadow person was walking in a sandstorm and you cantwalk straight with all that wind and thier cloack was blowing it could be a guy or a girl.

ok but u trying to tell me tht if a sandstorm was blowing and sum1 was walking through hed be walking like a girl?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
true it could be just the cloak but how do we know for sure that that person is wearing a cloak?? We don't know for sure.. or wait.. do we?? Oh and mirageblade don't double post (i know ur new)

B-ry 3

yea i dont think u can tell on that 4th person because of the heat waves

zexion_org_xii

the 4th person is a nobody who gave birth to soras mother....god....cant you see that?? honestly we really dont know who it is...but this guess is just as good as any other

mirageblade

zexion tht make no sense. they dont never mention soras moms in the games except for the first when she call him to dinner so wat u said cant be right

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i honestly thought it was a girl when i first saw it i havent seen it recently though but i guess it could be a guy or a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back