• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending setting *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
i don't know if anyone has said this yet or if this is the stupidest theroy ever! i havn't really been reading the forums lately so i dont know what people are saying about the secret ending but i think that it might take place inside kingdom hearts "the door" because at the end of the second game sora says i wonder what is was kigndom hearts (not direct quote) but mabey insided kingdom hearts is all the keyblades mabey that where they are kept. I dono tell if this is a good idea or the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

xeanhort's ghost

well someone else has said something like that before but it doesn't make sense to me that inside of kingdom hearts their is a battle field but who knows with nomura he is a very tricky guy. i made a thread about a new throry/rumor that started in japan

Squirrel

i think sora didnt ask what kingdom hearts was cuz he already knew that it was the heart of all worlds, he was refering to what opened the door to light.
the riku pointed to his heart (not his bling).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back