• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending prequel to KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
OK here me out. Everyone has been talking about the three knights and such and I want to focus on the ending with mickey's cameo. What if the secret ending was what caused mickey to disappear in the first place. If everyone remembers mickey appeared in the realm of darkness at the end of KH. We never saw him before then so we have to assume he had been there throughout the game. What if after the scene we see in FM+ secret ending Mickey ends up getting into Kingdom Hearts and after the battle with whoever the true enemy is (prolly the old guy) he then is transported to the realm of darkness where he eventually encounters Riku and Sora closing the door. I know this is a long shot but hey I figured I would share a thought i had

Henskie

I'm Batman
We have no idea how long Mickey was wandering in the darkness. Thats the thing nobody ever set up a time-line for how long Mickey was gone for and how long Sora and Company were traveling for. So I guess it is possible for Mickey to have been there for a while. And as for an explanation for him having the keyblade he does in the secret ending I think it is just yen sid's trademark keychain because you receive it in his tower when you acquire valor form

Zubine

The time that maleficent took over hallowbastion which was after the whole ansem and xemnas thing was....nine years before Sora got the keyblade...so basicly the king went missing for 9 years? ....lol wow

Bloodwinter

OK here me out. Everyone has been talking about the three knights and such and I want to focus on the ending with mickey's cameo. What if the secret ending was what caused mickey to disappear in the first place. If everyone remembers mickey appeared in the realm of darkness at the end of KH. We never saw him before then so we have to assume he had been there throughout the game. What if after the scene we see in FM+ secret ending Mickey ends up getting into Kingdom Hearts and after the battle with whoever the true enemy is (prolly the old guy) he then is transported to the realm of darkness where he eventually encounters Riku and Sora closing the door. I know this is a long shot but hey I figured I would share a thought i had

Well, to say that would be forgetting the whole first game. Xehanort was one of the old fighters, or the Knights (at least within that time line).

--Simply astonishing! Today I had a guest from another world. He is a king, and his vessel is built of the material that composed the meteors. He called the pieces “gummi blocks.” It seemed that my opening the door has opened a path to interworld travel.

We talked for countless hours, but one story in particular caught my interest: that of a key called the “Keyblade.” The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.

ne legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it. I must know what this Keyblade is. A key opens doors. It must be connected to the door I have opened.
--

That was Ansem Report Number 9. This was well after Xehanort took on the name of Ansem and the Wise exiled himself. This means the King's treck to other worlds happened after Xehanort's time. Meaning that this really couldn't have happened. That would be a logical explanation had it not been for this one little fact. Maybe this encounter is how he knew that the "Stars blinkin' out" meant the worlds were being destoryed because he witnessed the destruction of one himself, but that doesn't explain his original intent of being there. This whole thing is confusing to me. I don not disagree it's a prequel, I just disagree about the Mickey thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back