• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

secret ending part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skykh

Video ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e"
25 characters secret

Xethorsiph

Video ="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&ob=av2e"
25 characters secret
Guess you added it RIGHT as I clicked quote ~_~

And darn, it's Justin Beiber, I can't even temper my dissapointment with music I like.

Radar

Bronze Member
Don't know if I should give you neg-rep, or try and get you banned. Maybe both.

Yeah Its April 1st, but I take my KH very serious. AND secret endings are always serious business.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Don't know if I should give you neg-rep, or try and get you banned. Maybe both.

Yeah Its April 1st, but I take my KH very serious. AND secret endings are always serious business.

I hope you're not serious. You're 22, apparently. You should probably act like it.

Just downvote him in rep if it's that upsetting. Trying to get someone banned over a joke is pretty stupid.

Although, I have to say, you did have a lot of us going. Bravo.

Radar

Bronze Member
I hope you're not serious. You're 22, apparently. You should probably act like it.

Just downvote him in rep if it's that upsetting. Trying to get someone banned over a joke is pretty stupid.

Although, I have to say, you did have a lot of us going. Bravo.
Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother doing either. The kid will probably get enough down-votes anyway. I'll just try to be a nice guy here, maybe someday it will pay off.

Awards
Not really. My friend called me earlier while I was in church saying Spring Break was extended. It's Palm Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back