• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending on Proud and Normal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My original intention was to clear all 3 scenarios over again on Proud mode, but the game said I could unlock the Final Episode after playing Terra's. ...uh. So I have a question. D:

Is it possible to get the secret ending just by completing the Final Episode with one Proud scenario file and two Normal scenario files? Bloody weird, but thought it would be worth it to ask. I assume that the new file is a Proud mode file, but *shrug* I'll look into it. xD; Dunno if that would affect anything or not.

Thanks in advance!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
There was a thread somewhere, the OP said he/she beat TVA on proud, but didn't need to beat Final Episode.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I heard from my friend that the unlock requirements are based on the lowest difficulty save file. So say you had one beginner, and two proud mode saves you wouldn't be able to see the secret ending even if you completed the game at 100%
So for you I'm guessing you need 100% completion in all three saves, including your Proud mode Terra

Crystal

Silver Member
I think you need 100 % completion on your normal mode scenario.

Stars

リク
I heard from my friend that the unlock requirements are based on the lowest difficulty save file. So say you had one beginner, and two proud mode saves you wouldn't be able to see the secret ending even if you completed the game at 100%
So for you I'm guessing you need 100% completion in all three saves, including your Proud mode Terra

I don't think you need to achieve 100% completion on proud mode, but 100% on standard mode

Narnianqueen

So, how can you get to the Final Episode? What's the easiest way? And the secret movie too. What's the easiest way to unlock that as well?

Kevin Perez

The requirements for the Trinity Archives/Reports are truly contradictary and found 100% completion to be somewhat pointless given that one of the trophies requires the player to beat the entire game in Proud Mode.

Crystal

Silver Member
So, how can you get to the Final Episode? What's the easiest way? And the secret movie too. What's the easiest way to unlock that as well?

Playing proud mode or critical mode is the easiest way to get Final Episode.

Stars

リク
The requirements for the Trinity Archives/Reports are truly contradictary and found 100% completion to be somewhat pointless given that one of the trophies requires the player to beat the entire game in Proud Mode.

I think one of the trophy just requires player to beat one story in proud mode or above, not all.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
no, you're confusing the two. one trophy is for beating one scenario on any difficulty setting, and theres a trophy for beating the whole game in proud+ mode.

Crystal

Silver Member
no, you're confusing the two. one trophy is for beating one scenario on any difficulty setting, and theres a trophy for beating the whole game in proud+ mode.

I thought there is one trophy for playing proud mode and above only?
Have to recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back