• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending Knights from FFXII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
I looked at a trailer of FFXII from the CE dvd I got w/ my game. The knights look like the ones in the Secret ending. wish i could post a vid, but anyon who has the game, look at a trailer, or thwe intro tho the CE dvd. PLZ POST!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why?

*looks at god*

Why does everyone think Kingdom Heart's storyline is connected with Final Fantasy. And don't say "but they are in the game".

Those Knights are part of the Kingdom Hearts storyline.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Final Fantasy 12.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Yup, I'll have to agree. If a Final Fantasy character is in KH, he is only part of the supporting cast, and will most likely not end up in the secret endings at all.

You have to remember that Final Fantasy Characters are "guests" to the Disney universe, so their storylines are hardly involved, apart from cloud and seph, but only because their story involves a grudge match, and not the saving of their himeworld, whihc bring complications into the kh universe. Iow, "because their in the game" is not a legitimate reason for FF characters to be deeply involved into the storyline.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
I extremely doubt that a ff character would be out in the secret ending, and you look at the facts, the knight with the shattered helmet is a completely new character, most likely the same can be said for the knights. plus, the last 2 secret endings were key scenes in the game, which means that they involved main characters, therefore its safe to say the 2 secret endings of kh2 and final mix will be key scenes in the next game, and won't involve main characters

K

Keyblade Hybrid

FF is legendary, but I have to say, they will be new characters, in no way what-so-ever connected in anyway to FF12, the designs of the judges is way more advanced at looks high different.

port royal 12

yea i heard kadaj is gonna be a bpss in kh2fm or kh3 but i dont think that would be true not by a long shot

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Not even close dude, final fantasy has NOTHING,i repeat, NOTHING to do with the knights.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
I looked at a trailer of FFXII from the CE dvd I got w/ my game. The knights look like the ones in the Secret ending. wish i could post a vid, but anyon who has the game, look at a trailer, or thwe intro tho the CE dvd. PLZ POST!

Like everyone else has said: NEW CHARACTERS!

What part of those two words does almost everyone not understand?!

roxas911

um it wold not be the nights because disney would not allow them to come into kingdom hearts like it would just not be good for disney because then they would say that it is becomeing to much like final fantasy and that disney is not really in it any more well that is just my theory,what you think

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Nomura said they're 3 completely new characters, And I doubt the 3 characters
were created by the time Nomura was creating FF12.

Nomura had no part in the development of FF12. That was made by a totally different team (the team behind FFTactics and Vagrant Story)

In that time, Nomura was working on KH2... And FF7AC... And FF7DoC... And FF7CC... And FF7BC... Sick, hahaha...

Anyways, Nomura likes to use inspiration from older characters for any new design he makes. Nomura-style, how I call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back