• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret ending keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

why is it that in the secret ending the only keyblades with keychains on them ur the three in the middle? any theories?

Edit: I think maybe it means something, i think it may either be that they keyblades with keychains are the next to go, or maybe that if it doesnt have a keychain the wielder its destined for is dead, and maybe the armours are either weilding someone elses keyblades in the beginning of the movie or maybe they themselves were defeated but somehow are back and their keychain is gone...just speculating, what is ur opinion?

Pyro

keychains are just upgrades. you know that those three keyblades are mickey's and sora's kingdom keys and riku's road to the dawn. i'm just guessing that those keyblades without keychains eventually turns into keychains themselves. if you watch it again you'll see fenrir in there.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

i think there riku's mickey's and sora's keyblade and in kh3 there goona show the history of there keyblades and that they r ancient and their key blades were once used by ethier evil and caused choas or were used by good and saved the universe from a great evil

HeartofTwilight

Maybe the only real ones are Mickey's Sora's and Riku's and the rest are fake or manmade or something, or they are copies, like Roxas has. Just some thoughts

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
HeartofTwilight said:
Maybe the only real ones are Mickey's Sora's and Riku's and the rest are fake or manmade or something, or they are copies, like Roxas has. Just some thoughts
Or possibly Keyblades from other slayed Keyblade Masters. But we won't know for certain until KH3 is confirmed.

B0nD 0f Flam3s

but we do know that there are other keyblade weilders cause be4 you fight xigbar he says "you dont like half as hero as the others did" so the organization must have been evil for a pretty longtime until they found kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back