• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Ending in KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kidodarkness

Okay i'm new here and this is my first thread. After the fight between Riku and Roxas (in the KH1 secret ending) it goes to a scene at the islands and there is a girl standing there watching a meteor fall. Who is that girl?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
It is Kairi. You know. Red hair, provacative clothing, needs to hurry up and kiss Sora already.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Pff, wonderful way to put it Ashes.

But yeah. That was Beta version Kairi before they turned her hair her trademark red.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It's supposed to be an early concept of older Kairi. Her looks were clearly changed for the final version, but the idea of her watching two objects falling from the sky, that we now know to be Riku and Sora was kept. That was basically a look at the ending of KH2, now that I think back on it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Concept videos with scrapped concepts are awesome and all. But alas.
I do wish they'd have kept it so that Kairi would've only been there to see Sora and Riku come back instead of get kidnapped again. But alas.

/Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back